Chapter Four: A Trip to the Mall Pt. 1

Only You | Bakudeku
Chapter 4 | An Trip to the Mall Pt. 1
Word Count | 3677

W A R N I N G S:
Profanity, Fluff

༺♥༻

It was early in the morning, the artistic golden sun peeked over the horizon and started painting the dark blue sky into a warm blend of soft pink and also a pale yellow mixed with blue on this beautiful Saturday

It was early in the morning, the artistic golden sun peeked over the horizon and started painting the dark blue sky into a warm blend of soft pink and also a pale yellow mixed with blue on this beautiful Saturday. Izuku slowly starts to wake up from its gleaming light through the window and did a quiet yawn, stretching his arms out to satisfy his aching body.

He glances around the room, which, like him was bathed in the sun's golden beam, and notices that Katsuki isn't sleeping on the futon next to his bed.

Instead, the greenette finds his childhood friend cuddled up next to him on the bed, both arms wrapped tightly around his slim waist to keep Izuku secure. Not that they're a thing, but this is very strange to see Katsuki like this, snuggling so close to him as if he's his prized possession.

His ash-blonde spikey hair that laid on the white cushioned pillow was ruffled here and there, and his face had an odd passiveness over it, one that Katsuki never had when he was awake. Each of his breaths came out even and soft, telling the nerd he was still in a deep sleep and probably won't wake up for quite a while to throw a tantrum like usual.

Izuku just sits there for a few seconds in a peaceful silence, staring lovingly at his sleeping figure since he's actually enjoying the blonde's unexpected company. Not to mention his comforting warmth as well.

Sure, this is shocking to witness—although this is the 'Lord Explosion Murder' we're talking about—but all the muscles in his face and body were totally at peace. Not a twitch, not a spasm, barely any movement besides his chest rising and falling with each intake of air was all that happen for Katsuki.

Not even his nasty scowl with knitted brows that he usually wears didn't cease to form on his face. My goodness, Izuku couldn't stop but to wonder how calm and surprisingly adorable he looks sleeping like that.

Without letting his mind actually process, Izuku's hand slowly caresses through his hair; its aggressive spikes nonchalantly run softly between his fingers in each stroke, surprising the young hero considering that his hair isn't that spikey as he thought it would be.

He continues combing through his soft locks for a while only to realize that something's wrong with this picture. Something very wrong.

WHY IS KACCHAN IN MY BED?!? CUDDLING RIGHT NEXT TO ME WHEN HE SHOULD BE LAYING ON THE FUTON!!! W-WHAT IS THE MEANING OF ALL THIS?!?!

Izuku immediately jerks his hand away from his hair and didn't have any time to think as he accidentally yells a piercing scream out loud, which was enough to wake up the sleeping blonde. His arms partially break loose but not fully around Izuku's waist as his eyes snap open to see what in the world is going on.