Chapter Seven: Temptation

Only You | Bakudeku
Chapter 7 | Temptation
Word Count | 5168

W A R N I N G S:
Profanity, Lewd Thoughts, All The Fluff God Blessed Me To Write

༺♥༻

A couple days later

A couple days later...

After being accustomed to the antiseptic scent of ethyl alcohol, endless nurses and doctors strolling through the hallways and the distinctive rhythmic beeping of monitors, Izuku and Katsuki found the symphony aggravating in this hospital for 3 whole days.

Today is their final day of being hospitalized and only require one last checkup before they can officially discharge themselves back into their normal lives. Still, that doesn't signify they've been able to adapt to their new bodies these past heart rendering days, but it's all for the greater good to at least endeavor its gauntlet of challenges later on.

As the nurse pulls the piercing needle embedded in their arm out, a small hiss groans from the patient while she disinfects the wound with a fluffy cotton ball before retracting a bandage and covers it up.

A soft laugh chuckles out from the nurse, tugging on her elastic gloves until they popped off with a thwap, "No need to worry, I'm all done. Sheesh, it wasn't that bad now was it?"

"You're telling me...Image a needle inside your, ngh...burnt arms for 3 days. Think t-that pain...would be pleasant?" Izuku sharply intakes heavy breaths of air and his face closes to a grimace, taking a grip of the sheets to ball them up tightly.

He's been in so much pain for so long his complexion was ashen. The natural color of his porcelain skin has sunken its tone to a more pale and clammy look; it's almost unrecognizable to see the healthy old looking Izuku trapped in Katsuki's body again.

As for Katsuki, he's in a much worse state than him. Every time he attempted to move or even breathe for that matter, the pain grew and grew at his abdomen until it felt like it was ripping his entire soul apart. He still hasn't been able to fully recover after the surgery and the doctor concerns about his wound reopening again, so they've been hesitant about releasing him many times. But Mitsuki refused to take no for an answer as she promised— more like demanded permission to them—he'll be in good hands under her care no matter the situation.

"I can't say that I experience through that, but I can tell you I've somewhat been in your shoes before." The nurse walks over to the small metal trash bin, applying pressure on the pedal to lift the lid and tosses her gloves away in the bin before she simultaneously spins around to face them again.