Like A Flower

Kang Younghyun pov:

"Did you bring your umbrella? I didn't." My only friend says. I look around as the people walk past us.

"Yes I did, but I won't use it to cover you." I could feel a hit on my shoulder as Chan starts whining and complaining about the heavy rain that he could get sick. I tell him that my umbrella is too small for two of us.

"Hey what are you doing! Don't leave me here!" He shouts as I ran with my umbrella to the middle of the rain in the parking lot. I was about to leave him as I notice that someone else with a red hair let him to use his umbrella.

I feel something in my heart. They starts speak in different language that I couldn't understand much. A feeling of someone's care would be nice.

A cup of coffee would be now nice.

It's really raining so hard now. It feels like I'm inside of a waterfall. I stop at the small coffee shop and wait for my coffee to arrive. What a nice warm cup around my hand.

I should have stayed inside the building rather to go outside for a walk. The coffee is so warm that I need to wait for a bit to cool down little. I pull my ear plugs out to listen to the rain than to the music.

The rain's drip drops sound like someone is pouring water. As I was about to walk past by an alley. I stop to look around as the streets are getting more and more puddles in different sizes.

I jump on one of them and soon regret it. I hear someone sneezing. Why there would be someone outside in this kind of weather? Especially in this kind of place.

I look around to see where did the sound came from. There is only one person across the street with no umbrella. I feel bad for him. So, I wait the light turn to green and walk up to him. As I walk closer to him. His face looks some what sad.

He sneezes again. Cute. Wait, what.

"Bless you." The words just came out of my mouth as I cover him with the small seeing through umbrella. He looks at me confused as I still hold my untouched coffee.

"Here. You must be cold. Let's get you home." I say as I hand him the coffee and walk next to him to keep us all safe from the rain.