Never say goodbye

Yoon Dowoon pov:

"Goodnight." He says smiling like an idiot as he walks away. I wave at him too. The rain stopped few minutes ago as I'm still sitting at the stairs of the random building.

"He forgot his umbrella." I muttered as I look on my left side as the umbrella is wide open. I pick it up and start walking to the hospital.

I look at the umbrella and notice that there is some text on it. Open it full and notice that it's reads the boy's name and his phone number if the umbrella is lost. I small smile appears in my face as I walk up to the hospital's door.

"Hi mom. Do you feel any better?" I ask as I sit down next to the bed. No answer. I hold her cold hand. I close my eyes and let my head rest on the sheets.

"I love you."

"I love... you... too... honey." I look up almost breaking my neck. I start smiling as she smiles too. My eyes gets wet.

"Mom. How do you feel? I really missed you. I was really scared to lose you. I love you." I say crying as I still hold her hand. Her smile looks so beautiful. Her eyes look so alive as ever.

"Promise me... that you... will live happily... will you?" She says almost pausing at everyword.

"I will. Just trust your lovely son. Now that you are awake, I should call the nurse here." Her hand somehow felt now warm.

"My... silly boy." I look at her confused as a small tear rolls down her cheek.
"I love you." She says giving a bigger smile that before.

*Beep*

Of course that all had to be a dream.

Nothing good never happens to me.