Shadow

Kang Younghyun pov:

"Go take a shower. There is clean towels under the sink." I say as he lefts to the bathroom. I should hang these somewhere so they could dry little.

I should get him some clean clothes too. Jeans, black boxer, I hope it's not that big for him and-

I turn around and see him hiding his face and his ears are red. Why is he blushing and why is his towel wrapped around like women do?

"I am not comfortable to show my body. So could you please lend some clothes?" He says in deep and shy voice making my heart almost melt. I was so flustered that I just give whatever clothes I had in my hands to him and look away fast as possible 'cause that wet hair of his is like a spell.

His whole being is like a spell that makes me to think of him more and more everyday.

What will my parents think when they find out that I have feelings for guy and not on a girl?

"This hoodie is too big." I snap out of my thoughts and look around seeing him wearing my really old clothes I used to wear when i was back in Canada. Now I know why he was blushing. 'Cause he has to wear my clothes tomorrow at school too.

If we get caught that means people think we are dating.

That won't be a bad idea for me,

But what if people hate us.