Hide and Seek

Yoon Dowoon pov:

First day in a new school. Why would my father want me to change school? Is it because the last school was too close to the hospital? Or my grades where dropping?

"Okay class. We have a new student. Yoon Dowoon. Please be kind to him. Go sit next to Kang Younghyun." She points at the seat next to the window in the back.

I look at the person who is sleeping on his desk. I walk to my seat and rest my head on the table and look at the sleepy person. His face is covered by his arm.

"Dowoon and Younghyun! No sleeping in my class!" I look up and a loud crash was heard. The person next to me was on the floor while every one was laughing. My eyes shot wide open.

"Need any help?" I ask while handing my hand. He looks at me little confused. I just smile at his confused face. God, his face looks handsome.

"I never got your name? My name is Younghyun." He says smiling at me. I couldn't hold my smile anymore. There is something powerful in those eyes.

"Dowoon. Nice-" I got cut off by the teacher as she starts nagging to us to listen to her when she is speaking. His laugh makes me to forget everything bad that happened to me.

It's just a feeling, why would he care?