ZERO

— Summary

   LUCIA RAE LUPIN AND REMUS JOHN LUPIN WERE INSEPARABLE

   LUCIA RAE LUPIN AND REMUS JOHN LUPIN WERE INSEPARABLE. From the day that Little Lucia came home from the hospital, Remus Lupin was already handing off his own toys for her to play with.

   It wasn't uncommon to see the four and three-year-old, playing outside together. Especially on a sunny summer day. It was at the crisp of dawn, and the Lupin family was sprawled across the yard. Lyall Lupin was picking weeds, while Remus and Lucia played with a brand new, yellow, frisbee, that their mother Hope had gotten them.

   It was Remus' turn to toss the frisbee. Lucia had jumped for it, but she was far from reaching the plastic disk, toppling over, Lucia stumbled to the ground with a thud. High pitched whaling caught the attention of Lyall Lupin who was the first one onto the scene, following by an apologizing Remus.

   "Oh, wow!" Lyall began, his voice oozing over the girl, as small droplets of blood raced down her side. "Just a small hit in the knee, but nothing Big Lucy can't handle, right?"

   "Up!" Lyall demanded, and Lucia raised her arms around her father's neck, letting him carry her indoors, with Remus following closely behind, cracking silly faces at the now-smiling three-year-old.

    Placed on the countertop, Lucia watched as Lyall searched around for any sort of band-aid, and Remus had returned from his search for chocolate in the crowded pantry. Breaking it in half, he handed Lucia the larger piece and pushing the smaller one into his own mouth.

   "Remus, I think we left the frisbee outside. Do you mind grabbing it?" Lyall asked, and the boy nodded with the chocolate in his teeth.

   After looking for nearly two minutes, Remus found the yellow frisbee, but a hand reached for it just as he did. His chocolate brown eyes landed onto an older pair of brown eyes.

    "Do you happen to be the youngest of Lupin's?" The man asked.

"No sir, I'm Remus Lupin."

"That'll do."

Cast

Lucia Rae Lupin
Rowan Blanchard

Lucia Rae LupinRowan Blanchard