ONE

—

      LUCIA RAE LUPIN SMILED AT THE STUDENTS WHO WAVED TO HER AS SHE WALKED TO THE GREAT HALL FOR DINNER. Her yellow and black tie was slightly crooked, and her hair bounced lightly behind her. "Hello, Lucia!" a third year Ravenclaw boy called out,

   "Hello." Lucia replied with a smile and nod.

     The third year Hufflepuff trudged through the Great Hall, and towards the Hufflepuff table. "No, I wouldn't put metal in a microwave unless I wanted to blow up my house." said one of Lucia's close friends, Aiden Stone.

   "Wait! You can blow stuff up with one?" asked Sage Reeder.

      "I shouldn't have said anyth— Lucia!"

      Aiden moved over so she could sit, "How was Quidditch practice?" Lucia shrugged, about to respond, but Sage beat her to it. "More importantly, where can I get a microwave?"

     Sage was a PureBlood, and didn't know anything about muggle things. Lucia and Aiden were both Half-Bloods, so they tried to teach Sage Muggle things. "Don't tell her! She's going to use it as a weapon!" Aiden exclaimed, handing an empty plate to Lucia. She raised an eyebrow, but began placing cucumbers onto her plate.

      Lucia reached for some peas, but Sage slapped her hand away and dumped the peas that were on her plate, onto the Lupin's plate. Lucia shrugged and began eating the peas. Sage started to laugh, "Imagine if someone blew up by a microwave?" Aiden looked at her, "Why is that funn-"

"—Cause of death; Microwave." Lucia pitched in. Sage and Lucia burst into laughter. Aiden shook his head and tried to not laugh.

    "We are very sad to announce that Lucia Rae Lupin has lost the battle due to a feisty microwave." Aiden contributed.

     The Ravenclaws and Gryffindors looked at the three friends who were laughing uncontrollably.

Once the trio caught their breath, Lucia looked at the white watch on her wrist and sighed, "I have to go, I'll see you later." The two friends waved bye to her as she walked out of the Great Hall.

A few hours had past, and Sage and Aiden were confused about where their friend had wandered off to. Aiden had suggested that maybe she was with Remus.

The duo walked casually down the large corridors and up the moving staircase. They came to a halt outside the Gryffindor portrait. "Now what?" Sage asked. "Now you say the password."