FOUR

-     EVER SINCE THAT DAY, Lucia hadn't seen the Marauders, but if she was being honest, she had more to worry about than just a group of boys

-
     EVER SINCE THAT DAY, Lucia hadn't seen the Marauders, but if she was being honest, she had more to worry about than just a group of boys. The wind was colder, and her cheeks were redder than they had ever been before.

     The third week of November approached quicker then she wanted. It was the day of her first match as Seeker. Her yellow uniform was held on tightly to her petite body as she walked down the corridor and into the Great Hall.

     Even though the Ravenclaws were her opponents for this match, she was still greeted with smiles (that she, of course, returned), as she walked by the table.

     "Lucia! Over here!"

     Lucia raced down the small walkway in between the two tables and took a seat next to Aiden. "Ready for the match?"

Lucia didn't know the answer to that question. It was as if her brain was telling her yes, but her sweaty hand and pounding heart was telling her otherwise.

With a deep breath, Lucia let a smile spread over her lips. "You bet I am!"

Sage began piling food onto her plate as Aiden patted her back. "Just make sure you breath, and don't take your eyes off of the Snitch."

Lucia nodded and took a bite out of the buttered bread on the plate in front of her.

"You'll do fine, Lucia!"

"We'll be the first to hug you when we win!"

It seemed as if the nerves Lucia had, had been replaced with adrenaline. Her usual smile was glued on her face as she mounted her broom.

Hovering over the ground as she waited for the game to start. Madam Hooch walked onto the field, holding the box full of the balls used for the game.

In a matter of second, the walnut-sized gold sphere flew into the wind.

"Just make sure you breath, and don't take your eyes off of the Snitch."

With a deep breath, Lucia kept her chocolate brown eyes on the Snitch, it moved around the Chasers on the Hufflepuff team, and past the Amos Diggory who was standing in their goal.

Lucia leaned forward, her legs squeezed tightly around the broom, and she was off with a zoom.

"Just make sure you breath,"

Lucia took a deep breath as she followed the Snitch into the blue sky, not knowing (or caring), if the Ravenclaw seeker was behind her or not. She kept her balance, and with a deep breath she outreached her hand,

"and don't take your eyes off of the Snitch."

Her fingers brushed around the gold orb as it quickly flew higher, and higher. She clenched her hand, feeling the metal inside, her breath hitched as she felt chills radiate over her body.

She did it.

"Lupin's caught the Snitch!" The commentator exclaimed as Lucia began flying down and frantically waving her hand around.

While the Lucia was busy with the Snitch, the Hufflepuff chasers managed to score once.

"Lucia Lupin has caught the Snitch in record time!"

Lucia's feet came in contact with the floor, and just as they did, she felt herself being knocked over by a strong force.

"We'll be the first to hug you when we win!"

"Merlin's beard, Lucia!" Sage exclaimed as she hugged the young Lupin.

Sage was ripped off of Lucia, and another body, much heavier, was tossed on top of her. "Bloody hell! It's a new record too!" Aiden exclaimed.

Before Lucia could reply, the Hufflepuff team rounded on her and pulled her into a group hug.

Lucia couldn't be happier.

Lucia couldn't be sadder.

After the match, as much as she loved everyone who was congratulating her, there was one person on her mind. Her brother.

Finding out that he didn't even bother to show up to her first game, crushed her sprits. Sage and Aiden did everything they could to cheer her up, but nothing seemed to.

Lucia wasn't only mad at Remus, she was also mad at herself. She should have expected her brother to be running off with his friends instead of watching her play, since that was what he always did.

She sat on the yellow couch in the Hufflepuff common room, as chaos was surrounding her. A sad smile was on her face, as she dazed out into the crowd of dancing teens, ignoring the loud music and red solo cup next to her.

She felt the couch dip down as someone sat next to her.

"Didn't know Hufflepuffs could party this hard."

She wasn't in the mood for this. She wasn't in the mood for anything quite frankly, and now, sitting next to her, was James freaking Potter. She took a deep breath, and tried to keep her calm demeanor.

"Sometimes the other houses underestimate us."

The two fell into a rather awkward silence. Both watching the party happening around them.

"You were amazing."

Lucia's attention turned to him, a small smile placed on her lips as she gave him a thankful nod. "Thank you,"

"Hufflepuff might actually have a chance to get the Cup this year."

     Lucia looked at his, confused. "Did you come?"

     James nodded his head, "The three of us did,"

     Maybe Remus did come!

     "Was Remus there?"

     James starred at her for a moment before responding, "No, he was—"

     Witnessing the girl who always smiles, smile fall off her lips must have one of the saddest things he'd seen.

     "Busy? I get it—"

     "No, he—"

     "Sorry, Potter, Lucia has a date with me, right now." Aiden said as he grabbed Lucia's hand and pulled her away from the Marauder, without thinking much of it.

     He pulled her down the large Corridor and into the kitchens. "Why are we here?" Lucia asked as he tickled the pickle.

     "Shush— Twinkie!" Aiden exclaimed, letting go of Lucia's hand and pulling the small house elf into a tight hug. "Mr. Stone! What can Twinkie get you?"

     "What do you want, Lucia?"

     "Nothing, I'm oka—"

     "She'll have a chocolate cupcake, ple— Actually, make that two."