chapter 2

Lucy's P.O.V 

Eleanor told me that I could bring Adriana. I just called her and gave her the news. 

"Adriana! Guess what! Eleanor really wants you to come. She was going to invite you but didn't get a chance!"

"I really doubt that, Luce, but if you insist, I'll come with you. Remeber I'm only doing this for you. I usually don't crash parties for fun in my spare time."

"Thanks for coming with me Adri! It's tommorow night at 7:00. I'll pick you up at 6:30. I already bought my dress, But what about you? Nevermind! I'll come to the rescue and help you pick something out.

Adriana's POV

"But-----" before I could protest, Lucy hung up. She was surely coming over to fix my fashion "dilema". Sometimes she was such a drama queen. She always made me feel like her little project. I already had a dress from my highschool graduation last year. And I didn't have hundreds of dollars to spare for an outfit I'd wear for one day only. 

Just then I heard the door bell to my flat ring frantically multiple times in row. Lucy must have arrived. 

When I opened my door for her she burst in and made a beeline to my closet? "Don't you have anything to wear?!?!?!" She swept past every single piece of clothing I owned. 

"Here, I was thinking I could wear this." I showed her the graduation dress. 

"No, NO NO WAY! I have to take you shopping! ASAP!" She pulled me out of my flat and despite my protests, we ended up in front of a thrift store.

"We're here!" Lucy said as she opened the door to the thrift shop. I saw lots of dresses. There were so many I think it would take more than a day to pick out a dress.

"So where should we start Adriana?" I heard Lucy say breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Maybe over there." I said pointing to the prom dresses. "Okay what are you waiting for! Lets go." 

I started following Lucy over to the prom section. Lucy started going crazy and once we got there she started picking out at least a dozen dresses.

"How about this one?" I saw the blue long dress she was holding.

"Eh not me.''

She then started showing different kinds of crazy dresses. After two hours of looking at dresses we finally found one. It was black and white, the top was white with rinestones and the black bottom flowed from my waist to my mid thigh.

It was fairly cheap which was also a plus.

"This is the one." We went to the cashier and I saw a tall boy maybe like 6 feet tall with brown hair . Let me just say he looked fit. But I was not interested in seeing someone right now. 

"Is that it?" the cashier said.

"Yup that's it." I said, ready to go home from all this shopping. 

Lucy and I got back to my small flat and immediatly she demanded that I try on the dress.

"Alright, MUM!" I said exclaimed as I ran into the loo. I slipped into the dress and when I came out, Lucy was standing there with a pair of sheer silver heels and a black clutch. 

"Here." she shoved the shoes at me, and while I was trying them on I nearly tripped when she threw the clutch my way. 

"Hey watch it! You want me to survive until tommorow, don't you?"

"Yes, Miss Serious! Now do you want to see my dress?" She went into the living room where a shopping bag was and waved it in front of me excitedly. Minutes later, she emerged from my room wearing a pearly white tube dress with a peacock feather print and a ivory tulle bottom. Paired with sleek golden pumps and a white leather bag with a bow, she looked, as she would say, "Amazayn".  We both stood in front of my full length mirror and gazed at the girls in the reflection. 

"Wow." said Lucy. "We actually look beautiful. We might have a chance with ONE DIRECTION!!!!!!! Did I tell you they are going to be there? Omg!!!!!!"

Going to Eleanor Calder's party was one thing, but going to a party with world famous One Direction? That was an entirely different situation. Even though I wasn't a fan, the idea still made me nervous. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHORS' (yes more than one author) NOTE

WE WILL HAVE LUCY'S AND ADRIANA'S DRESS ON THE SIDE. SO WHAT DO U THINK COMMENT ANY IDEAS AND ANY CHARACTERS IN OUR STORY WE MIGHT PUT yoU IN OUR STORY ITS ALL UP TO YOU COMMENT VOTE FAN U CHOOSE OMG I LOVE POTATOES AND STARBUCKS OKAY THATS IT HOPE U READ THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!! 

I just wanted to say thank all of you for reading this, and if you could just take a minute to comment it would really make our day! Thank you guys so much!