chapter 3 : the partay

Adriana's P.O.V.

The next day, around 5, Lucy came over. She brought a whole bag full of hair and beauty supplies with her. We both had our dresses on so we just need to put makeup and do our hair. I just put light makeup as usual but not Lucy she wants to look good for 'one direction'. I dont blame her there pretty fit. 

I let my wavy long hair loose and straightened my bangs. But Lucy she had her hair all up in a bun and loose strands of her hair framing her face. I got my iPhone and put it in my black clutch. Lucy was driving me.

A Few Minuets Later.....

Lucy and I walked up the the front porch to a big posh house. Lucy rang the doorbell and it was opened by this blonde hair blue eyed boy. He looked about 5'7 .

"Hello you must be Lucy and Adriana." I noticed his Irish accent. I looked over to Lucy who was trying to hold in her scream. I chuckled to myself .

"Yes we are."

Niall's P.O.V.

I opened the door and saw these two girls standing there. One looked shocked and the other wasn't surprised at all. Did she even realize who I was? I assumed they were Lucy and Adriana, Eleanor's  two friends from Starbucks she invited. I"d to make a conversation with them later. 

"Welcome in." I said. I took note that the brunette one, I think her name was Adriana, looked particularly fit. Both she and her friend were beautiful, but Adriana was absolutely stunning. I couldn't help but stare and when she looked my way I turned away so she wouldn't see me blush. 

Adriana's P.O.V.

"Did you just see that! He was looking at you! Oh My God I think he likes you! OMG!!!!!!!" I heard Lucy squeel.

"I think you're just imagining things. He can't like a girl like me...I'm me."

"Adriana, you are beautiful, any guy would fall for you. Have you seen youself?"

"Come on. " I said trying to get out of the conversation, "Let's just go find Eleanor." 

I don't think I liked the blonde haired boy. I didn't even know his name. There was so many people I didn't know. Lucy probably knows a lot of them. She could probably give me all there is to know about the blonde haired boy, plus other weird facts that no one wanted to hear. But asking her would mean a victory for her, and it would just encourage her matchmaking "skills", which really didn't need encouragement.  

In the five minutes that I had been there, I started to feel insecure about my hair and makeup, so I decided a trip to the powder room was nescessary. Someone pointed me in the right direction, and while I walked down the hall, someone opened a door and walked into me.

"Oh God! I'm sorry!" an Irish accent apologized. I looked up and was met with two blue eyes. I stepped back and saw that it was the blonde haired boy who opened the door. 

"Adriana, right?" he asked.

"Yeah. Sorry, but I don't think I got your name.?"

"No, it's my fault. I didn't properly introduce myself. I haven't needed to in a while though, but I guess not everyone knows who I am. I'm Niall Horan."

"Nice to meet you, Niall. Wait! Aren't you from One Direction or something?"

"Yeah... or something." said Niall. He looked embaressed.

"My friend Lucy is always talking about you guys. Well if you will excuse me.."

"Of course."

We both moved to the right side of the hall and then at the same time jerk to the left and then right again.

"Here, just go." he said giving me a cute smile. Wait! Did I just say his smile was cute? Well that's not the only thing. I walked past and slipped into the powder room. I looked into the mirror and it was apparent that I had been blushing earlier. 

I walked back to the great room where everybody was hanging out. Some people where in the garden with was lit with festive lights. I saw Lucy sitting on the couch flirting with a curly haired boy who I think was also part of the band. Harry, if I remebered correctly from Lucy's brainwashing sessions. 

I went outside and sat on a bench with about five other people who were all talking to each other. They didn't notice me and I was fine with that because I was just out there to enjoy the sunset. 

As the sun inched its way under the horizon, people from the bench left to go inside. By the time the sun had disappered completely, and it was dark out side, there was only a guy left sitting on the other end of the bench. 

"I don't remeber the last time I watched a sunset." a strangely familiar Irish voice started. I turned his way, and as I had suspected, it was Niall.