chapter 4

Chapter 4

Adriana's P.O.V

"Yeah, I like watching the sunset. It's always so beautiful. Um I'm Adriana. I think we met earlier."

"Uh yeah, we did bump into each other, literally. I'm Niall, remember?" he said with that cute smile again.

Well of course you're Niall, that's all Lucy talks about. Ugh Lucy .

"Yea I remember." I blushed at the embaressing memory.

"So are you fan?"

"Oh well Lucy is the one who loves you guys , she made me learn all your names."

"Oh..." Niall said looking strangely hurt.

"Well I've got to get going. It's getting late and I have an early class tommorow and I still need to find Lucy."

"I can help you if you dont mind?"

"Sure it's fine with me."

Lucy's obession with them always made me resent One Direction, but now I'm hanging out with one of the boys trying to find my best friend. Maybe they won't be as bad as I thought...

We went inside to go look for Lucy. A lot of people were still partying hard and dancing. We found Lucy fast though, she and Harry were snogging near a few other couples doing the same or lost in each other's eyes. Well there goes my ride home.

Niall seemed to keep up with my thoughts.

"Do you need someone to drive you back? I think we can both agree that Lucy isn't going to be able to drive home to night." he said referring to her obvious intoxication.

"Yeah thanks." I said.

I walked over to the door about to open it as I almost touched the door knob a hand brush against mine as I saw Niall reach for the door instead. I didn't pull back my hand right away and neither did Niall. I let him open the door for me like a gentleman. He guided me to his car with his arm around my shoulders. The entire walk there I concentrated on his arm there.

In the car, I could still feel the warm that he left on my now cold shoulders. I pulled out my phone to send Lucy a text that Niall was driving me home, but it wasnt working. I sighed in annoyance, and Niall noticed.

"Is there something wrong?" he asked.

"Yeah, my phone isn't working. My contacts won't open up."

"Oh that always happens to mine. Here, let me fix it." We had just pulled up to my apartment.

I gave him my phone, and he pressed down on a few buttons and then started typing into in.

"I put my number in there..... if thats ok with you..... In case you need another ride or anything."

"Thank you so much Niall. I'm serious. You are a life saver!"

With that, I hopped out of the car, and I could feel Niall staring at me. I resisted the urge to squeel and jump up and down like Lucy would, but not only because a member of One Direction gave me their number, but also because that certain blonde boy was super cute.

"Well thanks for the ride. Hope to see you soon."

Niall's POV

"No problem." and with that I drove off . I know we only met but I think I already miss her. She has an amazing personality , she's beautiful, she has a lovely smile, and she likes food like me.

I can't wait to see her again. It's was already dark outside. I decided I'll just sleep with the lads today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note

Holy mother of giraffes haha it's Skye here and um I won a giraffe from circus circus and yea I'm in the car right now and my mums boyfriend is driving like crazayn he got flipped of by this guy omg I'm scared

Sorry for the late updates and this chapter was short we will try to update every week

Follow Skye on twitter -@jimmayprotested

Follow Regina on twitter -@sunsetsprings

Instagram-

Skye's --@sassaylouis

Regina---@dailydirectionerproblems

Please comment fan or vote:)