Chapter 5

Lucy's POV

I woke up still in Eleanor's house next to Harry. I decided to make breakfast. I walked up to the big kitchen and the lights were on. Then I heard munching I walked over to the back of the island seeing Louis eating his carrots.

"Ahhhhh!!!!" I started laughing like crazy. Everyone started waking up ,thanks to Louis.

"VAS HAPPENIN" Zayn said

"Holy mother of all potatoes!!!" Niall said. Now I was just going crazy I started laughing sooooo much until I felt something hard beneath me. I had just fell on the ground.

"Hey can anyone take me home." 

(A/N ya see what I did there take me home. No? Ok whatever.) 

"Yea sure." Said Harry and I felt my cheeks turn a light shade of pink. Do I really have to start blushing now.  

-------------- 

Adrianna's POV

I woke up on my bed. I got my phone and checked the time. It was 9:00am . Wow it's early but knowing I won't fall asleep again I grabbed my wallet and my phone and took a walk to Starbucks. Lucy wasn't there today. I still asked for my usual.

Once I was done it was already 11:00 am. Did I really take that long? I was hungry. It was almost 12:00 at noon so I guess I might as well go grab some Nandos. It's my favourite restaurant. As well as T.G.I.Fridays.

It wasn't much of a long walk. I was there in like 5 min. When I walked in. The scent of chicken filled my nostrils. I asked for peri peri chicken.

I took a seat at the table they assigned me. Then I felt my phone vibrate. It was a text from Niall.

"Look behind you."

Okay I looked behind me and I saw the beautiful Irish blonde boy.

"Hi , what are you doing here?"

"So your saying you don't want me here? I guess I should just go then" "NOOO please sta- "

" Adrianna I was just joking. I come here all the time , if you were still wondering."

--------

Still Adrianna's POV

Me and Niall are best friends now. He is really nice. And when I say 'really' I mean it. I got ready for bed. Well actually I was bored so I went on twitter. I decided to follow Niall and the rest of the lads.

"@NiallOfficial hey niall it's Adrianna I was wondering if I could come over. It's boring here."

I waited for a reply. While I was waiting I decided to go downstairs to the living room. I turned on my Xbox. I got the Just Dance 4 game out and put it in the Xbox. I picked the song What Makes You Beautiful. I don't know why but Lucy dragged me in to this one direction stuff.

I started dancing til the song ended. Let me just say I'm not a very good dancer. I really liked this game I though it was fun.

Then I heard my phone beep.

@NiallOfficial : @heyitsadrianna hey yea sure be there in a bit:)X

I decided to call Lucy. I haven't seen her in a while. I wonder what is going on between Harry and her.

She picked up at the 3rd ring. "Hey Lucy ! So what happened with you and Harry a few days ago huh?"

"What are you talking about? Nothing happened between me an him"

"Oh please Lucy I saw you and Harry cuddling , I didn't want to bother you so Niall gave me a ride home. "

I can tell she was blushing when I just notice she said something.

"What's going on with you and Niall huh? You guys seem pretty close." Just then the doorbell rang.

"Talk to you later Lucy , gotta go!"

I went over to the door and opened it. There stood a blonde hair blue eyed boy.

"Hey Adrinna. I followed you on twitter by the way. " he followed me on twitter? Hmm let me check. Nevermind I'll do that later.

"Aww thanks! You can come in by the way! I have him a smile.

" I see you we're playing just dance huh?"

"Uh yea, was a little bored.There is nothing to do here. Wanna invite the lads ? I'll call Lucy too!"

"Sure. " I turned on my phone and dialled Lucy's phone number.  

"Hey it's Lucy here sorry I can't take ur call, I'll call back if I can byeee." Oh well then a thought hit me. I'm still in my pajama shorts. Damn it. Oh well might as well be a pajama partayy! Then I heard Niall talking on the phone.

"No I don't like her that way Harry. " I heard him mumble something but I couldn't hear. hmm wonder what there talking about. What if they're talking about me. If he was that's hurtful.

**** Niall's POV

" Harry I don't like her that way." Yea I kinda do. I mumbled to myself.

"Oh well Niall whatever you say. I can't make it by the way it's too late."

"Ok bye haz."

"Kay bye, see you later nialler!"

( narry moment)

~~~~~~~ 

AUTHORS NOTE

Sorry for the long update guys. I've been busy on school homework. I'm dip dieing my hair with my cousin. I'll try to make more updates.:) tell ur friends about this story.