Prologue

YN was a saiyan child that was found by a couple that had a daughter and a son. He was loved by all of them except for his father. His father treated him like a piece of shit.

Zeoticus "Get up you good for nothing brat."

He hit YN in the face then proceeded to kick him in the chest and stomach.

YN "P-p-please st-stop."

Zeoticus "Who said that you could talk to me?"

He then spit on YN. He then grabbed a remote that he had at his side and pressed the button causing the collar on YN's neck to beep 3 times before shocking him. YN let out a blood curdling scream. He pressed the button again and stopped the shock causing YN to stop and as YN stood up he walked behind Zeoticus.

Zeoticus "Now go outside and stand out there your sister needs target practice."

YN went outside and stood out there and as his sister went out there she saw that YN was there and said.

Rias "No dad I don't want to hurt YN. He's my brother."

Zeoticus "He's just a waste of air. So do what you want."

Rias "Please don't make me hurt him."

YN "Rias."

She looked at YN.

YN "It's ok. Go ahead and do it."

She began to cry as she readied her attack and she threw it at him causing him to grunt in pain.

Zeoticus "Again."

She did it again and she kept crying.

Zeoticus "Again."

YN let out a scream and that caused their mother to come out.

Venelana "What is going on?"

She sees YN with tears in his eyes and he is in a lot of pain. She runs over to him and holds him close to her and cries as he is out cold from the pain. That he has suffered throughout the hour that he's been awake.

She took YN inside and called Sirzechs.

Sirzechs "Hello mom whats going on?"

Venelana "I need you to take your brother and let him stay with you for a few days."

Sirzechs "Sure. I'll be over there in a few to get him."

The call ended and Rias comes in and she hugs YN as she keeps apologizing to him for what she did because of her father making her do it.

YN wakes up at Sirzechs house in pain.

Sirzechs "Ah YN you finally woke up."

YN "Yeah."

YN's Pov

He helped me up and I went into the bathroom and took a bath to clean up the dirt that's on my body. I winced in pain as I kept going over the bruises on my body. Then some maids came to me and helped me with the rest trying to not hurt me. I got out of the bath and dried up. Got dressed and when I knew everyone was in bed I snuck out of my brothers house and ran off but not before giving them a note telling them that this was good bye.

The next day No one's Pov

Sirzechs went to YN's room and saw the note. He read it and was really pissed off. He went out of his house and headed to his parents home. He knocked on the door and when his father answered it, he gripped the front of his fathers shirt and put him against the wall.

Sirzechs "THIS IS YOUR FAULT! YN RAN OFF BECAUSE OF YOU!"

Venelana "Whats going on?"

Sirzechs released his father and told his mother.

Sirzechs "YN ran away. Because of him."

Venelana "What?"

Rias "YN ran away?"

Rias ran off crying in her room. But before she ran off she told her dad.

Rias "I HATE YOU!"

Where was YN you may ask? Well he ended up walking to where he was far from everyone until he fell to his knees and started breathing heavily. Then someone lands in front of him.

??? "hey are you alright?"

YN "W-who are you?"

??? "My name is Goku. Come on."

He helped YN to his feet and YN told him everything that happened.

Goku "Alright. Do you have a place that you can go to?"

YN shook his head no and Goku smiled.

Goku "Then you can stay with me and my family."

YN "Are you sure? I don't want to cause any trouble."

Goku "You won't besides Chichi would like to have another kid."

YN thought for a moment and agreed. This was the beginning for the one known as Son YN.

End of prologue.