Chapter 7

It has been 3 to 4 days since I've started training Rias and her Peerage and it hasn't gotten good, Issei can't hit for shit, Koneko can hit hard but she'd end up getting one shot out of the rating game, Trunks told me that Kiba can't hit her and isn't really fast enough, and Dende told me that Asia actually was doing rather well with their training, she was able to heal rather quickly compared to when they first started training. I haven't tested Rias or Akeno to see how good they are, but it's going to change real quickly because she asked me to train her and she will be trained just not as hard as I was. Trunks walks up to me and puts her arms on my shoulders as I'm sitting down thinking.

Trunks "What are you going to do YN?"

YN "I'm going to train Rias and Akeno tomorrow because it's too late to do it right now, they really need to improve."

Trunks "I know, they aren't saiyans it's hard to get them to improve that fast."

YN "I know, I'm not going to put them in the Hyperbolic time chamber because I don't think their bodies could handle the pressure."

Trunks "What about asking Goku for help?"

YN "Hmm, I can try. I'll do it tomorrow."

Trunks "Alright, Now come on let's get some sleep."

YN "Okay."

We stand up and we head to the room we're staying in and I get undressed and I lay down as Trunks does the same and she lays on my chest and says.

Turnks "I love you YN."

YN "I love you too."

I give her a kiss before falling asleep.

Next day.

We are all outside and Dende is helping Asia with her healing as I'm looking at Rias and Akeno while they are standing there looking at everyone else.

YN "Rias and Akeno you two follow me."

They nod and follow where I'm heading. When we get to where it's peaceful and quiet we stop.

Rias "What did you need us for?"

YN "Well for starters, I want you two to strengthen your attacks. Your energy of destruction or whatever you call it needs to have some more power to it. I want you to hit me with your strongest attack."

Rias "YN, I can't do that, what if it causes you to be in pain?"

YN "It won't, don't worry. Now come on and give it your all."

She is very worried that I'm going to be hurt by her attack but she throws it at me and it causes an explosion but when the dust clears, I'm still standing there with no scratch on my body.

YN "Weak. If you really want to do damage Rias, then you'll have to gain power from your energy within. For instance, see all of these trees?"

Rias "Yeah."

YN "Allow me to show you what I can do with this."

I showed her a little ball of ki and I throw it at the trees and it causes a giant explosion and the trees to get destroyed.

Rias "How can I do something like that?"

YN "Simple. Get into a sitting position. Close your eyes and concentrate on your energy within. Try to make a ball of ki or energy. You can infuse it with your energy of destruction to make it more effective. Now Akeno come here."

She steps forward and I tell her the same thing that I told Rias.

YN "Hit me with your strongest attack."

Akeno "Are you sure?"

YN "Yeah."

She then gets me with Lightning and something happened. It began hurting. It caused a flashback.

Zeoticus "Get up you worthless piece of trash."

I heard a beep 3 times and I started getting shocked.

End of flachback.

YN "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"

Rias "Akeno stop!"

No one's Pov

Out of nowhere Goku shows up and he notices YN on his knees clenching his head as he then notices YN's power going higher and higher. He then looks up and he is pissed.

End of chapter

End of chapter.