Chapter 6

I wake up the next morning to trunks snuggling into me. I look in the doorway and saw Bulma standing there with a smile on her face.

Bulma "Breakfast is ready."

YN "Alright."

She leaves.

YN "Trunks. Trunks I know you can hear me."

She opens her eyes and says with a smile on her face.

Trunks "Good morning."

YN "Morning."

I kissed her on the lips and she got on top of me and continued the kiss and as we parted she lays her head back on my chest and tries to fall back asleep.

YN "No. We have to get up and eat some breakfast before heading to train my sister and her peerage."

Trunks "Okay."

She got up off me and got dressed. I did the same and we both headed down stairs where we ate breakfast and Bulma asks.

Bulma "What are your plans for today?"

Trunks "YN is going to train a group of devils today so they can get ready for their rating game."

Bulma "What?"

YN "Nothing for you to worry about."

We went back to eating and when I finished, I took a shower then got dressed and saw that trunks was ready to go.

YN "You coming with me?"

Trunks "Yeah."

YN "Very well let's go."

We walk out and took flight to our destination.

(My Timeskip is Unbeatable)

We arrive and my sister and her peerage are waiting on us.

YN "Well how is your day going today? Did you eat a good breakfast?"

Rias "Yes we did YN and we are ready."

YN "Great follow me, but first we are going to put some weight on you guys."

Issei "Weight?"

Trunks "Yeah."

Issei "Are we carrying someone?"

He then began to get excited and looked at everyone so I bopped him upside the head.

Issei "Ow."

YN "That's what you get for being a pervert. Now what I mean is you guys are going to be wearing some weighted clothing."

I took the bag off my back and threw it on the ground causing the ground below it to break. I opened it up and handed them all a weighted shirt.

YN "Now each of these are approximately 500 lbs each you guys are going to wear these and we are going up this mountain and carry these bags that you have prepared."

Issei "500 lbs? that's way too much. That could kill someone."

YN "I can carry over 10,000 lbs on my entire body and have trunks on my back. If you want to win then you can follow my training."

Everyone has their weighted shirts on and they're struggling a bit, but they can move so they'll survive.

YN "Now come on everyone."

We all get to walking and I noticed that the pervert was behind, so I flew down to him and asked.

YN "Whats wrong with you?"

Issei "This is too hard I can't do it. I'm tired."

YN "Issei, it's only been 10 seconds and you haven't moved from your spot. Come on do you really think girls like weak men that can't even do a damn thing but look at naked women? No they don't, from the looks of it the only women you'll ever get are hookers to satisfy you. Rias doesn't like weak men, that's why she doesn't pay much attention to you, so if you want to try and prove to her that you are a good person for her then get your ass moving."

That seemed to wake him up because he started moving. I then got in front of them all and kept jogging up the hill with the weight on my back and the weighted clothing on my body.

YN "We are almost there."

I got up there and noticed that they only two people up there were me and trunks.

YN "Hm I thought that they'd be up here by now."

I flew to where they were at and saw that they were almost there. I got to the top and waited on the others. A few minutes go by and they are all up at the top pretty tired.

YN "You made it. Now you can take off your weighted shirts and fell how much lighter everything is."

As they did that I removed my Saiyan armor and when they finally got them off the women got a look of me shirtless and they were almost drooling at the sight of me.

Trunks "YN you are so sexy right now."

YN "I know you tell me this everyday."

Rias "I agree with her."

YN "What?"

Rias "N-nothing!"

YN "Oh okay. Anyway I want you Issei and Koneko to come at me. Rias, Akeno and Kiba go with Trunks She will teach you how to access your ki."

The three left and Asia asks.

Asia "What about me?"

YN "You said you can use twilight healing right?"

Asia "Yeah."

Well let me bring someone down to help you out.

I used Instant Transmission and grabbed Dende and told Popo.

YN "You didn't see anything it's just the Acid."

Popo "Hm."

YN "Dende. I need your help."

Dende "With what?"

YN "You can heal people right?"

Dende "Yeah."

YN "Great you see I'm training some people and this female here needs help getting stronger with her healing. I will do whatever you need I promise."

Dende "Hmm. Okay YN and also you don't owe me anything for this."

YN "Alright thank you."

Now with everyone having others training them I can get to my training with Issei and Koneko.

YN "Come at me whenever you're ready."

The two charged at me and I just stood there and they hit me and a bunch of dirt went up into the air and when the dirt went away I was standing there with no marks on my body and I wasn't hurt.

YN "Is that all you got to offer?"

Koneko "What?"

Rias "No one has ever been able to take a hit from Koneko like that."

Akeno "Ara ara it seems we have someone who can do exactly that."

YN "Let me show you what my power is at 5%."

I punched Issei in the face almost sending him flying off the top so I appeared behind him and placed my hand on his head and made him fall face first into the ground.

YN "We got a long way to go."

End of chapter.