Chapter 3

My nightmare was real. This day has gone on for so long it feels like it has been 12 hours since I got here but its not. Instead its lunch time to avoid all of the girls that have been trying to circle around me, I went outside and sat against a tree and closed my eyes.

YN "I finally get peace."

Just then I feel something land on my lap or should I say some one. I open my eyes to see Trunks looking at me smiling.

YN "Hey."

Trunks "Hey."

She then kissed me and laid her head on my chest looking away from me. I then realize that she looks a bit angry.

YN "Whats wrong?"

Trunks "Nothing."

YN "Trunks I have been around you for many years and that look on your face means that something happened."

Trunks "Damn it. Alright fine. There are these three boys that go around and peep on other girls. They are called the perverted trio. Oh there they are now."

I looked in the direction of where she was pointing.

YN "Did they do something to you?"

Trunks "They were watching me get dressed."

YN "Oh I'm sorry what was that?"

Trunks "That's right they were watching me change as well as the other girls."

I moved her out of my lap and stood up.

YN "I'll be right back."

I walk in their direction and they notice me so they start running.

YN "Why do they always run?"

I keep on walking and I sense their energy behind the tree so I grab the two that were on the side and slammed their heads together. The other one that was in the middle got snatched up by the front of his shirt.

YN "Let me tell you something. I catch you ever and I mean ever peeping on my girlfriend or any other female in that locker room and its lights out for your punk ass."

He nods multiple times and I let him go.

YN "Oh and by the way."

I hit him in the mouth knocking him to the ground.

??? "What was that for?"

YN "Because I felt like it."

I then walked away and went to Trunks and sat down on the ground as she got right back into my lap.

Trunks "You didn't have to go that far."

YN "Yeah I did. They need to learn to not peep on others when their changing."

Trunks "So I can hit you in the face since you peep in on me changing?"

YN "It's not peeping if I've seen you naked on multiple occasions and you get dressed in front of me."

Trunks "Alright you got me there."

I held onto her waist and placed my chin on her shoulder. She looked at me and turned her body around and wrapped her arms around my neck. She then looked behind me and saw a female with red hair looking at her.

YN "What's wrong?"

Trunks "It's Rias Gremory."

I froze my little sister goes here?

Trunks "Huh? YN are you alright?"

YN "I know Rias Gremory."

Trunks "How?"

YN "That use to be my little sister from my other family."

Trunks "The one that was forced to hurt you?"

YN "Yeah."

Trunks "Why don't we go talk to her she would be happy to see you."

YN "No not yet."

Trunks "Why?"

YN "Because I don't want her knowing yet."

Trunks "Oh ok."

I laid back and closed my eyes falling asleep again. Trunks then wakes me up again.

Trunks "We gotta get back to class."

YN "*Sigh* Alright."

I got up and went back to class.

Rias' Pov

I watch as the two students walk away.

Akeno "What seems to be worrying you?"

Rias "Those two students. The female was trunks I know her but whose the guy that she was on?"

Akeno "From what I heard he goes by the name Son YN."

Rias "Y-YN?"

Akeno "Yeah."

Rias' Mind "Could it be you after all these years?"

YN's Pov

It is the end of the school day and I get a call from Sirzechs. Don't know how he got my number but oh well.

YN "Hello?"

Sirzechs "YN. I need a favor from you."

YN "Sure what is it?"

Sirzechs "At any moment Riser Phenix will be showing up at Rias' Club talking about an arranged marriage. I need you to go with Grayfia and make sure that nothing gets too out of hand."

YN "*Sigh* Alright talk to you later."

I hung up on him and Trunks comes up to me and hugs me.

Trunks "Where are you going? Its time to leave."

YN "I gotta meet with my brothers wife and I gotta make sure that nothing happens."

Trunks "Can I come with you?"

YN "Sure."

We go to the location and I see Grayfia again. She tells me about my new nephew that I have now and I introduce her to my Girlfriend and the two are now introduced to eachother now comes the part where Riser fears for his life.

YN "Show time."

End of chapter 3.