Chapter 1

As the years went by YN was trained by Goku in fighting but first he studied everyday as it was instructed by his mother to do so. He was more afraid of Chichi than he was of anyone but she didn't abuse him. She cared about YN as if he was her biological son. Gohan, YN's older brother was a genius and a decent fighter when he actually trained. Goten, YN's younger brother was more of a child almost that didn't want to fight much more hang out with his friends and that much.While YN was both He loved fighting and he studied a lot. Whats YN doing right now? Lets have a look.

YN is in the mountains sitting down looking at the scenery as he takes a deep breath he senses someone coming up behind him so he flips the person in front of him and it was none other than Vegeta's Daughter Trunks.

YN "Trunks what are you doing here? And why are you sneaking up on me?"

Trunks "Because I wanted to see if I could catch you off guard."

YN "Well I'm always on guard."

Trunks "I guess you are."

YN's Pov

I laid back and looked up at the sky and Trunks gets in my face and puts her hands and intertwines her fingers with mine.

YN "Did you tell your parents that you and I were dating?"

Trunks "I told my mother but didn't tell my father."

YN "Let me guess. You're afraid to do so."

Trunks "Yeah. Is it that obvious?"

YN "Why are you afraid of him?"

Trunks "I'm afraid of what he'd do to you."

YN "Hahaahhahahahaha are you serious? What he'd do to me. It took the fusion of Vegeta and my father to actually beat me at full power on three different occasions. I'm not afraid of vegeta. I have a feeling that he'd want to fight me to see if I'd be worthy enough to date you."

Trunks "Yeah but I don't want him to hurt you."

Just then I feel a sudden pain on my neck.

Trunks "Are you alright YN?"

YN "This pain in my neck from when I was a kid and got shocked multiple times."

Trunks "Just calm down. The collar's been off for 5 years now."

YN "I know."

She brought her head down to my neck and kissed my neck.

Trunks "Tomorrow you're starting school right?"

YN "Yeah."

Trunks "Which one Kuoh Academy?"

YN "That's the one."

Trunks "That's the one I go to."

YN "Neat."

She got to my face and pressed her lips to mine and then hugs me tightly.

Trunks "I love you."

YN "I love you too."

She kisses me again but this time she has her hand on the back of my head.

No one's Pov

As the two are kissing they don't know that there are two people watching them. Those two were none other than Goku and Vegeta.

Goku "Wow. This must make you angry that he's with trunks out here."

Vegeta "Tch. Why do I care? I knew about it all along."

Goku "So you're ok with this?"

Vegeta "Yeah. I know that he can protect her, he's stronger than the both of us. We had to fuse to beat him when he was only 14 years old. 14! His wrathful form is stronger than our god forms combined Kakarot. I know he's your son, but he can protect her no matter what anyone throws at him."

Goku "Wow I thought you would've flew down there and tried fighting YN."

Vegeta "I won't do that. She want's to be with him. I'll let her be with whoever she wants to be with."

YN's Pov

I get home and I sit at the table.

Chichi "And where were you this whole time Mister?"

YN "in the mountains clearing my head."

Goku "I went to where you were at and saw you and Trunks having some fun."

I froze up.

Chichi "Really? You and Trunks were 'having fun?' "

YN "Not like that. We were kissing."

Chichi "Are you dating trunks?"

YN "Yes."

Timeskip

I didn't hear the end of it. She was happy that I had a girlfriend but wanted me to focus on school. I went to bed for tomorrow was the first day that I went to school.

End of chapter 1.