chapter 1

kisara pov

i was running away from some boy's that were trying to hurt me when i rounded a corner an saw the band kiss an the Ankh warrior then i looked behind me an took off again get back here kisara " hell no" an i ran into am old buliding that i know they would not come into then i heard you three boy's leave her alone i then poked my head out an saw the band coming this way an i got scared an ran when one of them grabbed me an i shut my eye's tight it okay little one we won't hurt you i then opened my eye's an saw the Fox had me what is your name little one " kisara " then they saw my birth mark on my arm which is an ankh an they gasped. she has the same mark as you Ankh warrior i then saw one of my friends an ran to her an we hugged then the band walked with us back to the orphanage an the band went in to talk to the lady that runs the orphanage then they came out an they saw i was up in a tree trying to get one of the little boy's toy's that was throw up in the tree kisara be carful my friend Cleo said " i will" i said just as i slipped an fell but Fox catch me an set me down " thank you Mr Fox " an he smiled at me then i went to play with Cleo.

i saw the Ankh warrior looking at me then the lady that take care of us came over to me an took me to pack my thing's an she said the Ankh warrior has adopted you kisara an he changed your name to little Ankh i was suprised then i came out with my bag then Cleo came up to me an she hugged me " good bye Cleo am going to miss you "then i left with the band and i hald the chocker me an Cleo made that said best friends forever. i heard Demon clear his throth an i looked at them so Little Ankh " why " what " why did you adopted me Ankh warrior " we were told your story an how your birth mark appared on your arm Starchild said i then looked out the window of the limo an i stayed quite the hole way to the plane i then went to the back an sat there i don't know why but i feel at home with them .

i saw listing to their music on my mp3 player with my gold headphones earbuds in an i was listing to i love it loud i then started to fall asleep an the next thing i know am out like a light an when i woke up i was in another limo an i looked out the window again then we came to a big theme park an i was the sign said WELCOME TO KISS WORLD *sigh* i then hald my chocker in my hand. we then got out an i sayed by my new father an we went to were am going to be living now an i was shown my room an i flopped down on the bed an went to sleep when i woke up it was dark an i heard music being played so i followed it an saw Starchild, Spaceman, Catman, Demon, Fox an my new father the Ankh warrior playing a concert then they saw me an i was just standing there. when the concert ened i went back to the aparement an my room then they came " it going to take some time for me to get used to this Father " i then went to take a shower an i felt my birth mark glowing gold " what the heack is going on" after i finnished showering i went an showed my Father an the look on his face scared me " WHAT THE HEACK IS GOING ON WITH MY BIRTH MARK FATHER" i don't know Little Ankh but we will find out then Starchild, Spaceman, Catman, Demon an Fox come in an they stopped in their track when they saw my birth mark glowing gold.