chapter 2

Ankh warrior pov

we were back at the park an after the concert my new daughter Little Ankh came to me with her birth mark glowing an she was scared " WHAT THE HEACK IS GOING ON WITH MY BIRTH MARK FATHER" i don't know Little Ankh but we will find out then Starchild, Spaceman, Catman, Demon an Fox come in an they stopped in their track when they saw Little Ankh birth mark glowing gold then she blacked out an was about to hit the floor if not for Spaceman thank's i told him an he layed her on the couch i then went an got a cold wash cloth an layed it on her forehead then we saw her cloth's changed to black lather pant's , a black leather shirt that came to her chest, an her face became like my make-up an black lips. we all were shocked by this then she woke up an she even had gold highlight's in her hair then i gave her a mirror an she dropped it an it shattered " what has happen to me father " just calm down Little Ankh then her eye's glowed gold an a beam shot out from her hands LOOK OUT i yelled an we all dove out of the way she can't help it guy's we know Ankh but she needs to calm down her music an Fox found her mp3 player an head phone's an thosed them to her an when she put her head phones in she relaxed.

i then walked over to my daughter an hugged her we will figuer out what happing to you " it all because of this damm birth mark they told me that a person with the same mark will come for me " an she froze " an that person is you Ankh Warrior " now it all make's since Starchild said what do you mean Starchild you were destian to adopted her Ankh warrior the question is who were her parent's that were killed " i don't know my parent's name's but i do have this it a photo of them " an Little Ankh showed us the photo oh my god Starchild said that the leanged darely warrior of Kisstaria. An that the Queen of Kisstaria two an she has the Ankh symbole on her arm to but her make-up is a golden sun on her eye i then looked at my daughter an i saw she had fallen asleep so i picked her up an carried her to bed an layed her on the bed guy's we can talk more about this in the morning for it late right they said an they left an i went to bed but in the middle of the night it started to storm an thunder an lighting i got up to check on my daughter an she was sound asleep but i could not sleep how could it be that i was meant to adopted Little Ankh i was looking out the window as it countioned to storm outside my aparement then i went back to bed.

but i still could not sleep so i went to take a shower an the warm water felt great an my tired muscles relaxed an i started to get sleepy i then dryed off an went to bed an fell asleep an in the morning i woke up an went to wake my dughter but she was not in her room i then saw she drinking a glass of water " morning father " then the others came an while we were talking i saw Little Ankh slip out the door an Starchild , Spaceman, Catman, Demon an Fox saw that as well an we went after her. we soon found her walking around the park lookaing at everything for it was different to her then i saw her go into the wood's an we followed her to a meadow with wild flowers an Little Ankh was sitting in the shade of a big oak tree listing to her music i then saw Catman an Fox sneek over behind the tree little Ankh was sitting under an they suprised her an she sent a beam of gold light at them hey watch it Catman said " well don't sneek up on me like that you two i came her to be alone".