chapter 4

Starchild pov

i could tell Little Ankh was not feeling well i could see it in her eye's then she black's out Ankh Warrior catch her come on we are taking her to the hospital an when we get their they take her back an then we are shown to her room we saw she with an oxgeyn mask on an an iv in her arm Ankh Warrior was by her side in no time an washolding her hand then she started to shack Fox ran an go a doctor MOVE SHE HAVING A SEIZURE an doctor's an nurse came running an we were out side her room an i saw Ankh Warrior worried about his little girl please god don't take her from me he said. i could tell he was upset then the doctor came out is my daughter going to be okay Ankh Warrior asked she is going to be okay but i sugesst you get her a pet that can sent's when she is going to have a seizure an what kind do you seguesst i say a dog but it up to you all on what kind of pet you get her thank you doctor well guy's what do you all say we don't know Starchild they said then we all heard Little Ankh starting to wake up " D-d-daddy " am here my little girl am here Ankh Warroir said then she opened her eye's " how did i get here " Little Ankh you blacked out an we brought you here to the hospital an what kind of pet do you want an i saw her thinking " a white fox " an we smiled an i saw Fox had the biggest smile on his face okay i said.

well the week pasted an Little Ankh was let out of the hospital an when we got back to the park we had her new pet waiting for her close your eye's Little Ankh an no peeping i told her an Fox went to get her new pet then he came back okay you can open your eye's Little Ankh an when she did sitting in front of her in a metal pet crate was her new white Fox an she opened the crate an hugged it " what is it name " it a he an you get to name him Little Ankh " snow " then snow it is an snow like Little Ankh face an she giggled then she went to play with her new pet . it was getting late yet Little Ankh has not come home so we are going to look for her LITTLE ANKH , LITTLE ANKH WERE ARE YOU we keep calling her name then we saw blood on the ground we looked at each other an weknow we had to find Little Ankh an soon we were just about to keep looking when Catman an Fox heard something what do you two hear it Little Ankh she in trouble lead the way you two an we followed them an we came to an old abandoned amusment park then we all heard " WAIT TILL MY DADDY THE ANKH WARRIOR GET'S AHOLD OF YOU YOUR GOING TO WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN AN THAT GOSE FOR THE REST OF MY FAMILY " BE QUITE then we all heard slap.

oh he did not just hit my daughter Ankh Warrior asked then we saw a man comeout of the huanted house an we all come on guy's an we went in an we saw snow in a cage then we saw Little Ankh she was hanging from a chain an was bilnedfoled we ran over to her since she could not see she started to fight us i then took the blinedfold off an she saw it was us an Fox set snow free an he jumped into Little Ankh arm's let's get out of here an we got out og there an we went back to our park an Ankh Warroir put Little Ankh to bed an we all stayed the night at Ankh Warroir apparement . but in the middle of the night i heard Little Ankh wake up screaming so i went to her it okay Little Ankh it was just a bad dream " but it felt so real Starchild " i know dream's all way's feel that way but it just a dream try an go back to sleep Little Ankh " i will try Starchild goodnight " goodnight Little Ankh an snow wiggled his way under her arm's an i had to smile an i kissed her forehead an closed her door an i went back to bed for it has been a long day .