chapter 3

Demon pov

i thought it was amazing when Little Ankh sent a beam of gold light at Catman an Fox that i had to laughan they glared at me we then saw little Ankh had climed up into the tree an there was a long branchan she ran a cross it an jumped off the other end an we all were shocked i will follow her i then took to the air an i stay out of her site i followed Little Ankh to this old abandoned amusment park an she went to the old rustey swing's an she sat down on them " what am going to do poeple are going to think am a freak maybe i should end my life " i then stepped out don't even thing about doing that Little Ankh your father the Ankh Warrior would be heart breaken. " no one really want's me Demon i bet not even you all want me " an she ran from me great i then sent a message to Starchild Little Ankh in going to kill her self we are on the way Demon were did she go Fox an Catman asked she ran that way well come on Spaceman said an we took off after Little Ankh we soon found her up on top of an old rustey fairs wheel LITTLE ANKH we all called to her DON'T DO IT WE DO WANT YOU " LIES " IT NO LIE MY LITTLE ANKH PRINCESS PLEASE DON'T JUMP she then slipped an fell"aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh" an i catch her an Ankh Warrior hald her in his arm's.

why would you do that Little Ankh " because i no the truth no one want's me " now listen Little Ankh Starchild said we do want you an she looked at us with tear's in her eye's an she hugged him now come on let's go get something to eat an we all went back to Kiss world an Little Ankh went to her an Ankh Warrior apparement an to her room how cam we make her see that we really do care about her Spaceman said i know Fox said a party that a great idea Starchild said ia in just so happen's today is her birthday i was reading her file we got . well who is going to keep her busy while we set it up i asked i will Ankh Warrior then he left to get Little Ankh then we saw them walk tho the gates to the limo an they were gone okay let's get started an we all got to work soon we had everything set up an we even made it look like her old homeland then we saw the limo come back tho the gate's quick places everyone when Ankh Worriar brought Little Ankh to were we are we jumped out suprise happy birthday Little Ankh an she had tear's in her eye's an she hugged us " no one has ever given me a suprise party before " hey you are part of this family now Little Ankh i told her.

so you never had a birthday party at all Little Ankh " no never for no one other then my best friend back home who i miss " Ankh Warrior pulled his daughter into a hugg then we eat now we have a concert to go do an Little Ankh was back stage watching us play then Starchild said all right everyone we have a new family member in the Kiss famliy please welcome LITTLE ANKH DUAGTHER OF THE ANKH WARRIOR an she came out an stud beside her father the crowed went wild with cheer's clap's an whistle's then we all walked off stage an went home an to bed. in the morning i meet up with Starchild, Spaceman, Catman an Fox an we went to Ankh Warrior home an knocked on the door an he let us in where is Little Ankh she is still a sleep i will go wake her up Fox said an he changed into his fox form an went to her room then we all heard " am up am up Fox now get your bushey ass out of my room " an he came back laughing what did you do i asked an he said i pounced on her then she came out to were we are good morning Little Ankh we all said " good * yawn * morning everyone" sound's like you are still a little sleepy my daughter " yes i am daddy am going back to bed " oh no you are not Demon i don't think she is feeling well Starchild said.