chapter 5

Catman pov

it was getting close to being halloween i then went to see Starchild, Spaceman , Demon, Fox, Ankh Warrior an Little Ankh hey guy's it getting close to halloween an i saw Little Ankh looking at us an then she looked down what wrong Little Ankh " i was born on halloween an they say on my 18 birthday am going to turn into a monster " don't believe that Little Ankh an Fox picked her up an kissed her check . well the week's passed an it was two day's before halloween an we all have been getting ready i was taking Little Ankh to pick out her halloween costume an when we go to the store we went to were to costume's are an i saw her looking at all of them an she found a Cleopatra costume so we go it for her " you think daddy will like it Catman " am sure he is going to love it Little Ankh .

when we go back to the park i hide Little Ankh costume at my place an she ran off to play i then ran into Starchild so what kind of costume did Little Ankh get Catman am not telling Starchild she want's it tp be a suprise oh he said an i shook my head i then heard crying an i followed the sound an saw it was Little Ankh an a bunch of other kid's making fun of her HEY LEAVE THE ANKH WARRIOR DAUGHTER ALONE OH MY GOD IT CATMAN an he look's mad one of the boy's said an i walked over to Little Ankh. she ran to me sshh it okay Little Ankh i then saw one of the boy's was holding her chocker her best friend made her so i walked over to him give me the chocker NOW an he did an ran away then one of them walked over am sorry about my friend's i did not know he was going to do that am Dale by the way " am Little Ankh " it nice to meet you do you want to go play Little Ankh an i smiled run along you two an stay out of trouble Little Ankh " i will try uncle Catman " an they went off to play.

i was watching Little Ankh an Dale play when Starchild, Spaceman, Demon, Fox an Ankh Warrior showed up who that playing with Little Ankh Demon asked her new friend Dale i then saw the same boy from before come back an went to pick on Little Ankh when Dale drop kicked him on the gut LEAVE HER ALONE BILL SHE A FREAK DALE NO SHE NOT SHE MY FRIEND UNLIKE YOU YOUR NOTHING BUT A BULLY BILL i saw thing's were about to get out of hand real quick an an Dale an Bill were soon in a fight an i saw Little Ankh was in tear's . all right it time to put an end to this fight before one of them get really hurt i told Starchild, Spaceman, Demon, Fox an Ankh Warrior so me an Fox went over an pulled them apart BILL WE ARE NO LONGER FRIEND'S FINE WITH ME HOW COULD I BE FRIEND'S WITH SOMEONE WHO LIKE'S A FREAK LIKE HER me an Fox saw Little Ankh run off MY DAUGHTER COME BACK Ankh Warrior said i let Dale go an he ran after Little Ankh come on guy's an we ran tho the wood's looking for Little Ankh an Dale when we found them .