1

1
Byun.
Byun Baekhyun.
Byun Baekie.
Byun Hyunnie.

The brunette giggled to himself as he started to come up with new nicknames for himself.
His old daddy would tell him to play with his name if he was bored so he would always do that.
But..
His old daddy wasn't around anymore so he thought it was a dumb thing because his daddy wasn't around anymore.

Baekhyun looked at the time on the wall as he pouted, not understanding why he had so much time left for his small shift. 

He wasn't allowed to leave without his hyung dropping him off at home so now he waited behind the counter, counting softly to himself as he giggled at his own feel not reaching the floor as he sat on the stool.

The best thing about this cafe was that he was allowed to dress up cutely and be cute without fear since his hyung liked a soft concept.

"Baekie the best boy.. best baby boy.." He softly praised himself as he nodded agreeing with a small cute pout. His beautiful soft brown doe eyes beamed when he heard the little golden bell ring as a notification.

"H-Hello! My name is Baekie!" The little yelled out as he giggled before walking over to the cashier and saw his hyung smiling a bit. It did get him jealous.. because he knew hyung was looking at his own baby boy.

He wish he understood why his daddy left him.. was he really a bad boy? The thought wavered in his endless mind pit before he saw the customer wave his credit card in his face.

"O-Oh sorry.." His loud voice from earlier was more quieter as he looked up at the tall figure that stood like a tower to him. A really.. tall.. handsome tower.

"Uwu.." Baekhyun mumbled as he blinked a bit to mentally capture the most prettiest person.. well to him he was.

"Ah! Chanyeol-ssi! Are you here for your usual? Baekie baby, can you pretty please do your hyung a favor and take out the recycle bin? I'll give you a piece of cake." The hyung said softly as his eyes lit up, nodding fast as he got off the stool.

"Pinky promise!" Baekhyun exclaimed with a small pout as he held out his pinky, interlocking it with the other's with a giggle before walking off to grab the bin.

His little baby blue overalls fit nicely, with his white laced ankle socks and pastel blue shoes. His shirt had a small embroidery that said 'Daddy's baby boy'.

It was the little's favorite shirt that he got because it was the first outfit top that his old caretaker got for him. 

His hyung chuckled, seeing how he waddled his way over to the door as he smiled more. "That's my.. I guess I can say my second baby boy for now.. His caretaker left him on his own and I can't even see why he would leave a precious angel here.." 

Chanyeol looked at the little, watching at how he struggled to carry the bin and had a slight smile grow on his face as he paid for his order.

"Any news on that mafia.." Chanyeol asked lowly as he looked up with a slight death glare, looking at his surroundings as well as he wanted to make sure that everything was being kept confidential.

"Kai said that their moving closer and closer to the base.. I don't want them anywhere near my baby boys Chanyeol.. Suho and Baekhyun are my priority right now and I won't let them get involved with this work.." The hyung said softly as Chanyeol just nodded, knowing what he meant.