12

Baekhyun was frozen on Chanyeol's lap as everyone from the Exo gang was shocked but pretended to keep eating as the BTS gang were still not aware of the whole situtation.

"Angel... Baekhyun.. Please look at me.." Chanyeol whispered into his ear as the little almost had tears spring up to his eyes at the nickname. 

His eyes blinking a bit as he looked up at Chanyeol, finally showing some tears as he still was upset at the leader, shaking his head. "Yeolie left me.." Baekhyun mumbled as Chanyeol felt his heart squeeze in pain at the statement that he knew was true.

"I'm so sorry angel.. Yeolie is so sorry.. I didn't want to.. I was just scared. We all were scared. I know your mad at me. You have every right to be mad at me peach.." Chanyeol agreed with the little who clenched his fists, turning around in his lap to be facing him.

"Baekhyunie so scared.. So scared Yeolie... Cried for hyungie all night.. Baekie missed you.." The little began to sputter out as he felt small tears escape and roll down his cheeks. Chanyeol's eyes softened as he brought him to his chest, rubbing his back as he felt the soft sobs resonate against him. 

"I'm so sorry Baek.. Baby, I promise you that I won't let anyone take you away again. I can't lose you again.." Chanyeol whispered as the EXO members watched their leader and the little reunite, knowing it was for the best to not bother them about it or bring up what had happened.

Yongguk smiled a bit as he watched from afar, sighing as this was what he wanted but knew it wasn't going to be a reality for him anytime soon. His heart ached at the thought but he just had to ignore it for now.

Channie brought the plate over, ruffling the little's hair as he smiled a bit. "Here cutie, you need to eat.. You're going to feel all icky if you don't.." The member softened as he saw how much of a bond these two had. 

Baekhyun looked at the food, pouting as he just finished up his little crying session, rubbing his eyes as he was tired but was hungry. Chanyeol rubbing his cheeks as he wiped away the tear drops that were there.

"Lets eat okay baby, don't think you're not gonna eat.. I wanna see my angel eat.." Chanyeol softly said as Baekhyun nodded, sitting properly on his lap as he looked at the plate in front of him.

BTS members just sat there wondering what was going on and why this little was important but they knew that this was something urgent so they waited patiently for more information to come up.

Chanyeol slowly spoon fed the little, exhaling softly as he was relieved that they were on okay terms again, and the fact that they were back together again. He hated himself for what he did but he was so happy to know that Baekhyun was safe again.

Yongguk took a deep breath as everything settled in, realizing that he was no longer the guardian of the precious angel. His eyes did water at the thought but he just smiled it off, walking away for a few minutes to get his head cleared.

Yixing looked at the leader for BAP as he walked away, sensing that he was not okay, standing up as he walked towards the direction he left in.

"Hey there..." Yixing called out as he found the leader sitting at the staircase, his hands covering his face as he was visibly crying but was just trying to stay silent. Yixing walked over, rubbing his back as he sighed.

"I'm thankful that Baekhyun wasn't harmed and was actually cared for. I had the biggest guilt in me for letting him go to save my own little. I know you didn't intend any harm and it's hard for us to take that in. We don't know anything about this little so we're all on edge. I had to take care of him ever since his caretaker disappeared on us, so I really have an emotional bond with him.." Yixing began as Yongguk looked up at him, wiping his tears as he saw how the other was getting sentimental.

"I know that you all went through the loss of someone precious and I can sense that you all are afraid of who gave you this mission, so I just want to let you know that I hope we can really help everyone out in this situation. You don't want to lose someone else again, and we don't want to lose Baekhyun. We will figure out why these people want him. He's not often out of his headspace so we can't even talk to him.." Yixing ended as smiled lightly at the other. 

Yongguk just smiled back, nodding a little as he knew what he meant and how the words were comforting. 

"I just want us to be safe again. I feel bad that we're known as a scary gang because of how we reacted, but who woudn't react that way.. He was someone so precious to us, and knowing he was screaming for us,, and we couldn't make it in time.." Yongguk whispered as he closed his eyes at the painful memory that emerged.

"I do want to say I'm deeply sorry for what Zelo did to your little. I did punish him for it and I hope your little is okay. Himchan also got punished for not stopping him since they both were in charge of the swap. And I also do want to apologize for making Baekhyun call me a precious name. I knew Chanyeol would rip me to shreds but I did introduce myself to him as if I was his daddy and I knew I shouldn't have done that. I just.. I just don't know why I wanted to hear that nickname again.." Gguk admitted as he looked down, rubbing his temples.

Yixing stared at the other before nodding again. "Well, I hope we do manage to help each other out and that we do try to understand what to do now that we are all updated on what to do. Whoever these people are, I hope we can help you all out."

Gguk just smiled again, nodding as he stood up, looking at Yixing. "I can see why Baek really trusted his hyungie.. He still had hope you'd come back.." He stretched his arms before pointing that they should probably head back.

Yixing was still unsure about the whole situation but just seeing that Baekhyun was safe is what reassured him slightly. His eyes closing for a few seconds before he walked back to the dining room, smiling at his little as he sat back down with him.

Gguk going back to his seat as well as he tried to ignore the new pair as he just had small chat with everyone for now until he had to continue with what he had to say later.

-

here we go!

it's been an awfully long time since i updated this story and here we go! i do plan to update more so let's hope i do LOL

hope you all enjoy it!!