6

6

Baekhyun has grown to love being around Chanyeol.
Ever since the night they were together, his hyung would take him often to go see the mafia leader and it was always a blast for the little.

They would sometimes play and they would cuddle a lot while watching Disney movies.

It was all so happy for the two, and his hyung knew it was a sign that Baekhyun was accepting Chanyeol slowly and surely.

The gang were helping and doing their best to understand what was going on and why they were trying to capture and take away the sweet little. But so far, no leads were given except for that email that Chanyeol had received that night.

Currently, Baekhyun was playing with some of the gang's littles. His brown eyes twinkling as he finally felt safe and happy that he had others around him. It was a sweet sight to see and all the caretakers couldn't help to coo every chance they got.

"Hyung... Where's Suho right now?" Chanyeol asked as their hyung just smiled and looked at his phone to check the time that was currently displaying.

"He's in class right now.. so I hope to go pick him up in a bit so that Baekie and I can go home too." Their hyung said happily as the little whined at the thought of having to leave again after they just arrived awhile ago.

Chanyeol chuckled seeing the reaction that Baekhyun displayed, sitting down on the couch again before he heard the familiar ding in his laptop, meaning he had an email.

"PlEaSe!! ThEy ArE gOnnA tAKe HiM. ThEY KnOw WhAT ThEY aRe DoInG! PlEAse DoNT GiVE In. He'S In DaNgER. ProTecT my BaBY BoY. DoNt Let Y. TaKE HiM, PlEAse."

Sehun was the first one to notice the picture of Baekhyun. The exact same outfit that he was wearing was the one in the photo, but before he arrived at the apartment.

Chanyeol frowned, clenching his fists as he had no idea who was after the little. Why was this happening to him now, and not back then, it just didn't make sense to him at all.

Baekhyun stopped playing with Kyungsoo when he noticed the expression that Chanyeol had, standing up as he wobbled his way to the leader.

"Hyungie, you look scary.." The little stated as he hugged him, pouting cutely as he didn't want to see him ever upset.

"It's okay baby.. I'm sorry that I look scary little one.." Chanyeol took a deep breath before ruffling Baekhyun's hair.

Their hyung smiled a bit at the interaction, as well as Kai and Sehun who fawned over the sight.

But. All good things had to come to an end sometime.

"Lay hyung.. Your phone is ringing.." Sehun tossed him the device as their hyung smiled at the name, answering it without worry.

"Hey baby.. Did class-" 

"D-Daddy! Scary people are chasing me! Daddy help me!" The little cried out as Lay grabbed his keys and ran out the door, startling a sleeping Xiumin who began to cry.

Baekhyun jumped as well as he watched his hyung leave in a rush, frozen as he didn't understand why he ran out like that.

Kai and Sehun looked at each other before nodding. 

"Boss, Sehun will stay here with Chen and the littles. We got to help him out, and since we're both in the fighting mood, we should go." Kai spoke before Chanyeol nodded, standing up, slightly pushing Baekhyun aside who stumbled a bit.

Chen was cradling the crying little while Sehun took Tao and Kyungsoo to the playroom they had in the apartment for emergencies.

Baekhyun was still frozen, unsure of what was going on as he watched Kai and Chanyeol pack some guns in their coats and other objects in their clothing to conceal it.

"Nobody leave the apartment, and nobody answer the door until I return! Understood. Good." Chanyeol lowly said as the members nodded, leaving alongside with Kai.

The little began to feel his eyes water up before running to the bedroom, causing Chen to realize that he had to make sure Baekhyun wasn't alone either.

Sehun let the two littles play before walking to check on Baekhyun, a small sad look as he saw that he curled up in the blankets, crying quietly to himself.

"Baekie.. what's wrong.." Sehun asked as he sat down, wiping his tears,

"Scary man gonna come for me... Right.. Hyungie said no worry but scary man gonna come for me again.. Daddy went away.. Hyungie went away.. Everyone gonna go away! Don't let scary man come for me.." The little cried out as Sehun bit his lip, seeing that the little knew what was going on and they were acting like he wouldn't understand.

"I'm sure hyungie is gonna protect you no matter what peach.." Sehun replied as he sighed a bit, knowing it was gonna be a bit of a half promised statement.

Nobody expected them to attack Suho.

[An hour or three later]

The front door opened again, in coming Kai and Lay. Chanyeol following. But there was no sign of Suho at all.

Baekhyun and the littles were watching a movie on the TV so seeing them come in was a surprise.

"Daddy!" Kyungsoo ran towards Kai, giggling when he was picked up and peppered with kisses.

"H-Hyungie.." Baekhyun called out as Lay looked at him before walking away to the kitchen.

"What happened? Where's Suho.." Sehun asked as he held Tao close on his lap, seeing the dark expression that Chanyeol carried.

"They took him. We have no fucking clue who took him but he's missing. None of our people have seen him so we asked our allies to help us out." Chanyeol stated as Chen looked towards the kitchen, knowing Lay was beating himself up for it.

Baekhyun looked down as he pouted, jumping when the TV changed to a video now.

His eyes widening when he saw who was on the screen.

"D-Daddy!" The little squealed out as he stood up, making everyone freeze now.

Now displaying was a brunette who looked beaten, but yet he had that look of determination. Something that Chanyeol admired in anyone who was in a tough situation. It showed him that this man was struggling but he was still trying to protect someone else other than himself.

"H-Hey baby.. Oh cupcake.. You look so sad.. Did you cry today? I'm sorry baby.. I'm so sorry that daddy got us in so much trouble baby boy. Please, you have to protect him from this guy, you can't give him over, please! I don't know what he wants to do to Baekhyun but I would kill myself if he touched my baby.. Please.. He knows what h-he's doing, and I shouldn't even be doing this, but please.. O-Oh crap.. Baekhyun I love you-" 

Chen pulled Baekhyun to his chest as he covered his ears and his eyes, knowing what was going to happen.

They all weren't phased by the sound of the gun shot blasting, knowing what happened before the screen went black.

Lay looked over at Baekhyun, who was trying to see what happened, his expression softening as he saw that same look he found him with years ago.

"D-Daddy.. Daddy left again.." The little whispered as Lay walked over, holding the now crying little in his arms as Chanyeol looked down.

There was still so much happening that he needed answers to and everything was a mess.

It all was gonna get even worse.

The doorbell rang and what they found was the biggest decision they made.

-

Okay.. so alot of angst is gonna happen and im just warning you guys now ;;

but thank you for loving this book and i want to say thank you to those who have stayed and not given up yet (: