10

Baekhyun watched how they were trying to set up a lot more tables and chairs, tilting his pretty little head a bit in confusion as he sucked on his new pacifier.

Yongguk noticed, chuckling lightly as he made sure everything was in place before walking over to the little.

"What's wrong prince?" Gguk asked as the little shook his head, not really knowing in all honesty if there was anything wrong in the first place.

"Daddy is busy making sure that the people coming tonight are comfortable and happy.." Gguk nuzzled his cheek against Baekhyun who giggled at the interaction, before stopping when he saw a member glaring at him.

Zelo still wasn't okay with everything that has been going on, and he didn't like that they were risking a lot in such a short amount of time.

The dinner was tonight and the whole gang hoped get some aid in all of this, and the contacter as been bothering them nonstop about when they will do their mission.

"Ggukie!" Himchan yelled out as he fell off the stool he was using, earning a small chuckle again as said male caught him.

"Careful Channie.." The leader ruffled his hair before going to do some more finishing touches. 

Baekhyun followed Yongguk everywhere, holding onto his hand or his leg when he had the chance to, already growing fond of the leader.

His favorite spot was the male's lap since he loved to take naps or listen to his caretaker talk about anything. It was all confusing to the little but he didn't care that much to bother with it.

Yongguk was worried that he wouldn't go through with his own plan because he really missed their little and having one by your side, is such a warm feeling but he couldn't help it. You crave for warmth and this was what he was getting.

Jongup was watching every little thing in their cameras to make sure that no unwanted guest comes along. He won't let another one of his loved ones get harmed or any of his friends and that's what he promised to do.

That's how they spent the day, getting things ready. They had to make sure things got handled quickly before an attack and get made or be done.

-

Chanyeol didn't understand why the B.A.P gang suddenly called an important meeting, but he made sure to let his gang know that they were needed to go. But it got him curious as to why.

Yixing still hasn't spoken to him and all the littles weren't allowed near him for now since they wanted to make sure his mood was better and the caretakers aren't going to risk anything.

A sigh escaped his lips as he stared at himself in the mirror, still looking disheveled since he wasn't ever going to forgive himself and he knew that the members weren't on good terms with him either.

It was heartbreaking to see the EXO gang start to crumble apart when they were the ones known to be the strongest and protecting gang. It started challenges from rival gangs but thankfully, they had their allies to back them up.

"Everyone ready?" Chanyeol called out as he walked out, holding his jacket as he knew they had to get a move on already.

Mostly everyone said yes so he just got the keys and walked out, knowing that they would all end up following, since that's how their communication sometimes worked.

"Okay, let's get this meeting over with.." The leader mumbled as the evening finally started to begin.

-

Baekhyun was dressed up in cute red overalls with a white shirt under, with some red converses. A giggle escaping his lips when the members would be praising how cute he was.