lesson 3

lesson 3: workout

"your stamina's bad, you're already panting like a dog when you run less than 2 meters, and you don't have packs. and muscles."

ashlynn's (AYE THAT'S A FIRST)

flashback to 2 weeks ago

"i can't do this- a-ny-more." Harry panted.

"come on, 20 meters left. you can't give up now!" i cheered him on as I ran with him.

he wiped his sweat, before crouching down and breathed heavily.

"I can't do this. I give up," he laid on the park's hard cement floor like a dead fish out of breath, ignoring all the weird looks from people.

"harry..." i looked at him with sympathy in my eyes. he wasn't overweight, he wasn't fat, so why can't he run 2.4 kilometers? I question.

"shall we go swimming, instead?" i smiled half heartedly, the sympathy still present in my eyes.

"okay!" he agreed with an excited glint in his eye.

i found out that he liked swimming more than running, and he could swim. 

i guess that could help too.

end of flashback 

"oH my god." i gasped at the time he took to run 2.4 kilometers

"what?! is it THAT bad? it can't be..." he walked over to me. he wasn't panting, but i could tell that he was kind of out of breath.

"7 minutes... 47 seconds!!" i gasped and he broke into a goofy smile, showing both of his dimples. 

the two weeks of intense workout training did pay off. 

the outline of the biceps could be seen, but they weren't that prominent.

at least he looks better now. 

who am i kidding? after the makeover and the two weeks of intense training, his looks transformed from nerdy to cool. his stomach turned from big to hard, and he was tanned. 

he was... so handsome. 

his girlfriend allison would surely regret her decision of breaking up with him, he looks like a total sex god now. 

however, i need to do something about his wardrobe and get rid of his 1990's old fashioned shirts though... they're not very cute on him. 

-

YAY UPDATED AGAIN BUT LOL ITS SO SHORT I CANT EVEN 

hope you guys like it though heh 

love you x 

-annetta