epilogue

it's been almost 5 years since their second meeting at starbucks, and yeah, it kind of developed from there. harry was still working as the writer of jewels magazine, while ashlynn already quit her job, and now she is a writer. 

and, guess what? 

her books were published and was the #1 bestseller of new york times. pretty amazing, huh? 

they were at their own, comfy little house, cuddling. 

"have you ever wondered... what if i didn't go to your table that time? and we wouldn't have lessons, and then we wouldn't get to know each other..." harry chuckled as ashlynn snuggled closer to his chest. 

"mm, maybe it was fate. we even met at the same starbucks after 1 year." she said sleepily.

"i love you." harry pulled her closer, if that was even possible.

"you wouldn't if i didn't teach you how to love." ashlynn giggled and harry rolled his eyes. 

"yeah yeah, whatever." he kissed her forehead. 

'hey mummy! and daddy!" their little princess jumped on them, breaking their embrace. 

"hey ariana." ashlynn hugged her little one tightly. 

"ello, princess." harry smiled proudly, pulling both of them in his arms, and kissing ariana's forehead as she giggled cutely. 

"i love you." 

"i love you too, daddy." 

"i love you too, harry." 

-

THE END