lesson 5

lesson 5: clubbing... again.

"you're 22 years old, so do what 22 year olds are supposed to do. dress up like hipsters, flirt with girls by using pick up lines, have one night stand, get drunk and wasted, whatever. you're 22, and you should seriously act like one, not like some 47 year old father." 

harry's 

"so, what are we doing here?" i asked, my tone full of curiosity. i didn't want to start another arguement. 

i thought about what ashlynn said for the past few days and i decided that she was right and if i want to forget her and learn how to love again like what i wanted, i had to let go of her. 

deleting her from my life wasn't that easy. it wasn't like it was just a few clicks away and bam, i'll have her deleted away from my life, my heart. 

it's not that easy. 

hell, it was hard. however, that's not the only think that's going to get hard tonight. (a/n SORRY I HAD TO HAHAHHHAHH)

"i'll give you a head start, and you go do what guys do," ashlynn smirked as she eyed the whole place. 

"oh my god! that purse is so cute, where did you get it from?" ashlynn asked a girl that was just walking by us. 

"thanks! brandy melville." she smiled at her and ashlynn patted my shoulder, and walked away sending me a wink while the girl stayed there. 

"hey." i smiled at the girl and she smiled back. 

"hey. i'm amber." she introduced. 

she was pretty, but she had too much make up on. 

"harry. wanna, um, dance?" i asked awkwardly, looking anywhere except her eyes. that's what ashlynn told me to say, bring her to the dance floor and then fuck her in the bathroom, which i'm obviously not going to do it.

"sure." she linked her arm with mine and i took her to the dance floor. 

um... what am i supposed to do now?

"come on, harry. don't be shy. i'll lead." the glint in her eyes changed into a mysterious and seductive one, and i held in a cringe. 

i was not used to this.

"s-sorry. i can't do this." i walked away from her and heard her stomp her 6 inched high heels angrily. i winced, that girl, was n-not my type. 

seriously. no. 

i went around to look for ashlynn, only to find at the bar with some dude that looks like he's pissing her off. 

"what are you doing?" i asked, frowing at the guy and he turned around and the smirk left his face when he saw me standing behind him. 

"just asking this pretty girl to dance, what is your problem?" he frowned and i got annoyed. 

"back off, she doesn't want to dance with you," i pushed that guy off and in that drunken state he was already in, he gave me that finger and walked away, very unstably i add. 

"woah, harry. where did all of the confidence you showed come from?" ashlynn smirked. 

where did that come from? i could've been beaten up and yet i asked him to back off. how was i so capable of doing that when i was so scared of being in trouble last time?

"i guess- i did that to save you." 

-

hello people thank u for like 39 votes and 166 reads!!1!1

i started this book thinking that i'll end up getting no votes and no comments and no reads at all but omg :') YOU GUYS MAKE ME SMILE 

lets get this to 200 reads? am i being too greedy or 

haha idek ok hope you guys like it ! 

-annetta x