Chapter 10

Previously

"I should probably tell you what you missed" Sabre suggested.

"I would like that"

"So here's what happened"

-------------------------------------------

By the time Sabre was done explaining everything, Lucas' eyes widened.

"I did not know that you two had to go through that. Especially you Sabre"

"Well you know how stubborn I get" Sabre jokes.

"Oh I know very well" Lucas chuckled, but his smile turned into a frown, "If I hadn't gone back then -"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence Lucas" Sabre interrupted his friend, "You didn't know and you had your responsibilities in your world. You had to protect and watch over the Steves there. Like it was my responsibility to watch out for the Steves in this world."

"You're right" Lucas signed. He was still a bit guilty.

"What do we do now?"

"Maybe see if that other door is open" Lucas said as he exited the bathroom with Sabre following him. When Lucas turned the knob, it opened to the humans' surprise. Making little noise as possible, they exited the room and seen that the place they were in was a castle.

"Whoa" Sabre gasped. He thought he had seen big, but this place is a whole other story.

"You can say that again" Lucas commented. Both look all around them, Sabre soon found a flight of stairs going down. They look at each other and did one thing that they use to do when they were young: hold hands when nervous. Trying to be as quiet as could be, they venture downstairs and the further they went the closer the more they could hear of an ongoing conversation.

"And that's about it" Rainbow finished, "Sabre knows a lot more, well he knows pretty much everything that had happened, so you might have to ask him"

"I might, there is a lot we must discuss" Nightmare said. Him and Plague were on the couches listening to Rainbow tell the events that had occurred while they were missing. Meanwhile, Dark was elsewhere; he left a bit before Rainbow finish.

Lucas and Sabre look at each other before looking back their friends and enemies.

'Lucas' (Translate: Lucas ,Rainbow is talking to Nightmare one of our biggest enemy and Plague?"

'I know'

'But' (Translate: But how is he so calm?)

'I don't know'

'Are we' (Translate: Are we going to freak out in front of them?)

'Soon enough'

'You know it's not polite to eavesdrop on a conversation' (Translate: Uh oh)

Both humans let out a scream when they saw Dark standing behind them and ran out from their hiding place to where the others were. Rainbow, Nightmare, and Plague jumped when they heard screaming and saw Sabre and Lucas running with Dark behind them.

"Sabre! Lucas! Wait Dark won't hurt you!" Rainbow yelled at them, but they did not listen. Eventually Sabre tripped and Lucas bump into him causing both to fall onto the ground. Rainbow ran over to see if they were okay and they were, physically speaking.

"Man I forgot how you guys act when you freak out" Plague laugh.

"Yeah, um, where are we?" Sabre questioned.

"Do you promise not to freak out?" Nightmare ask, he knows the answer anyway: they all did.

"No promises" Lucas answered for both of them.