Epilogue

You know what I noticed, never once did I have anyone call Rainbow 'Rain' besides Blue in 'You Decide'. That was before I started to ship them. 

I'll have a Q&A so if anyone has a question for any character, I'll put it there. Please asked them in that chapter, not in this one.

Remember the mystery person Nightmare meant, he altered everyone's memory so they know the truth and nothing seemed odd. I really don't want to write that part so just go with it please.

Some OCs will be mention in here and the epilogue.

---------------------

Everyone went out of their room all well rested and energetic, well except for Light who still felt a little ill. They gathered in the dining room with smiles on their face.

James was watching his brother and cousin as they make conversation with one another. He was finally at peace having what's left of his family back. Plague then came into the conversation and introduced himself to James as Lucas' brother and both apologized for everything.  So now James has his brother and two cousins all together, he knows in the future their family will get bigger when Dark marries Sabre. Yeah, Lucas and the others got him hooked on DarkSabre and he was fine with that.

Plague didn't tell anyone about what he found out last night, he figured that Cliff or James already knew since he and Rift were together for the longest time. He felt guilty for accusing Rift for a crime he never committed and angry that his own dad was the cause of his brother's death. But that's all in the past, now he has a brother that he swore to protect and care for along with everyone else.

Rainbow and Reverse were talking to their dad to catch up with each other after being sent to another dimension - Reverse was not upset at all - and losing all his memories. In all honesty, Rainbow actually likes having Nightmare as a dad overall. After last night with the whole Blue visiting him, Rainbow felt relief that his best friend/crush was able to find peace after so long. Reverse was still timid around everyone after everything, but with his twin, things seemed easier for him.

Light was chatting happily with his husband when he felt an aura he had not felt in a long time.

"Flower is everything alright?" Vi asked worried when he noticed Light froze. That question get everyone's attention.

"Dark" Light smiled.

"What about him bro?" Reverse asked.

"What about me?" Dark asked when he entered the room with his son.

"You're back!" Light ran to Dark and engulfed him in a hug, "You're back Dark!"

"Light what do you mean by that?" Nightmare asked the one question that everyone was thinking.

Dark looked down at his younger brother not understanding what he meant only to see it when he look into Light's eyes: the scars were gone. The scars that were left after Light and Blue's death that showed how close he was to losing himself. Touching his face, Dark look up to his family and friends, some then understood what Light meant and rushed to hug the eldest brother. The reason Light was the only one who noticed the difference was because they were more in tuned with each other than anyone else since they are literally two sides of the same coin.

Lucas, Sabre, James, and Vi watch as all the Steves rushed over to the Dark Prince, not knowing what was even happening.

"Um" Vi spoke up, "What's happening?"

"Let me explain" Nightmare offered, "All of you know about the whole 'three strikes and your out' thing. Well, Dark was on his last strike after the lost of Light and Blue, but it seems he gets a fresh start, and to become him again"