Chapter 24

Um, this went longer than I thought so there will be another chapter then the epilogue so I can get everyone together. I try to stop at so many words per chapter, but since I'm dealing with so many characters as of late, they are longer with 2100+ words. I put too much information in a chapter, why do I do this to myself! :(
Also thank all of you for the OCs in 'Help', there were quite a few. 
Another thing, requests for 'You Decide' will start up when this gets done or when I feel like working on them which should be soon.

-----------------------------

'Let him go!'

'He's mine now Rainbow'

'Give him back'

'Over my dead  body Steve'

'I'll kill you'

'This is the end for you'

'I'm not giving up!'

.

.

.

.

'Rainbow'

.

.

.

.

'I'm sorry'

.

.

.

.

Rainbow woke up from his nightmare with a gasp, the memory of Blue dying replayed in his mind over and over again. Even though he had forgiven Cliff, he couldn't forget what he had done. 

'Rainbow'

Blue was his best friend, his beacon of light, his hope, his.......crush.

'Rainbow'

Blue was everything to him, without him, he was nothing.

'Rain'

Rainbow eyes widen when he heard Blue's nickname for him. (BTW majority of everyone but calls Rainbow, Bow)

"Who's there?" Rainbow whispered to himself not wanting to wake his brother.

'Turn around Rainbow, don't think about it, don't look at it'

Rainbow sat up and look around the room to find the source of the very familiar voice.  

'Rain' 

The colorful Steve finally noticed a blue light, glowed softly next to him from the corner of his eye. The light formed a figure that Rainbow missed so much. Sitting next to him on his bed, was the very Steve who Rainbow missed dearly. Though he was dead, Blue still had those bight grey eyes that shined bight with hope and innocence along with that soft, small smile that melts Rainbow's heart whenever he sees it. Blue still had on the clothes that he wore on that day, but there was no sign of the fatal injury that cost his life.

"B-B-Blue?" If this was a dream, Rainbow hopes he won't wake up anytime soon.

The Blue Steve smiled and ran a hand through Rainbow's red hair, "It's me Rain"

In a split second, Rainbow pulled Blue onto his lap into a hug and sobbed silently into his chest. Blue did his best to sooth his old friend knowing that he needed this right now more than ever.