Part 1: Devils den

"Yoongi hyung! We neeeeeed to go! What are the chances that we'll ever get invited to 'The Devils Den' again! Please, please, please~"

It was what would've been a normal Friday night in the Kim Min household when Namjoon came running through the front door of his and Yoongi's shared apartment waving two tickets in the air.

In short Namjoon had made a 'friend' earlier that day who had managed to score him two passes for the hottest club in all of Seoul.

Yoongi was sat trying to get some work done when Namjoon interrupted him saying things like "We haveee to go." and "We haven't had just us time in months." meaning Taehyung was staying out so there was no reason not to drink and let loose.

Yoongi quickly dismissed Namjoon but agreed when he realised if he went out now and got it done with he wouldn't had to put up with a moping Namjoon as long which would distract him from his work constantly possibly for days when he could just go out and come back home early and then it'd be done with.

That's how he ended up sat at the crowded bar in the busiest night club in Seoul.

Some called it 'Sin City' and some called it 'The Land Of Sinners' but Yoongi just called it a waste of his time.

He didn't want to be there nor did he care to be so all he had to do was help Namjoon find his 'friend' then he could go home.

Yoongi would've just thought it was a friend if Namjoon didn't go bright red when telling the brief and very vague story of how he got the tickets and if he were to be honest he was impressed.

So that's how he ended up sitting at the bar in the Devils Den, waiting for his friend to come back with his newer one before ditching.

All Yoongi did was swap out his pajama pants for black jeans before leaving and the longer he stayed the longer he missed them.

He glanced at the time on his phone, letting out a sigh since Namjoon had been gone for twenty minutes, before trying to call the younger boy.

The phone didn't even ring because the signal was so bad inside so he realised he was going to have to go and look for the boy.

He debated if he should just wait or not but then he noticed how people were checking him out from all around the room so he decided to find him and go as soon as he could.

He quickly slid his way through the crowd going in the direction he saw Namjoon walk off in earlier until he reached the back of the club finding his friend making out with one of the 'fallen angels' who work at the club.

He wasn't sure if he was unimpressed or not, or if he just wanted to go and had been waiting for him as he had a sudden boost in confidence apparently which Yoongi didn't see coming.

After not much debating he went over and patted his friends back, pausing the make out session to say "I'm headed home Joon, phone me later if you need picking up and message if your staying out. Don't forget the bro code-"

"Wait hyung, please don't go yet." Namjoon said quickly being slightly flustered from the kiss and also knowing his hyung didn't like to be interrupted.

Yoongi just let out a sigh before replying "I have a load of work to do so I need to go."

He took a mental note that his friend was still a flustered emotional mess even though he was just making out with someone.

Yoongi went to turn around but Namjoon back hugged him and pulled him back whining "Don't go~" as the other guy chuckled at the youngers cuteness.

He went from one extreme to the other.

"Nam-"

Namjoon cut him off before he could get a word out saying "No, wait. You can't leave yet, you haven't even let me introduce you to Jinnie Hyung."

Yoongi groaned as he turned around deciding to just get it done with so he could go earning a dimply smile from his housemate.

"Yoongi Hyung this is Kim SeokJin hyung, SeokJin hyung this is my housemate and best friend of many years Min Yoongi." Namjoon introduced the two who surprisingly un-awkwardly shook hands.

After the introduction they started to have a brief conversation before Namjoon said "I'm going to get us drinks, my treat." running off before Yoongi could stop him, already knowing what he was up to.

He did quickly turn around so he could place a peck on Jin's cheek before running off again, still unstopped.