Part 9: Consumed

Yoongi had basically burned himself out on the work front for the whole week after going out with Namjoon.

He couldn't get the thoughts of the devilishly handsome stranger Jung Hoseok out of his head.

He didn't know why but he felt an instant connection with the guy and he couldn't seem to escape him.

No matter where he went there was always something that reminded him of him or literally was him since he owned a share of the majority of night life around Seoul and was a very successful business man.

So by the end of the work week he'd had enough and decided that he was going to go out to distract himself from the handsome man who had been consuming his thoughts.

But first he needed to go home and get changed, actually aiming to put some effort in - more for himself than anyone else.

He drove home in a reasonably short time and walked straight into their apartment being met by five boys.

"Yoongi hyung! You remember Kookie and Jiminie don't you!" Taehyung asked as he ran up and hugged Yoongi to greet him.

Yoongi hugged back saying "Of course how could I forget." Giving them both a warm smile.

He then turned to Jin and bowed apologetically confusing the younger three.

"Sorry for being disrespectful last week and swearing at you when I was drunk hyung." Yoongi said in a truly apologetic tone even though he'd apologised over text about five times already.

Jin replied "It's fine now give your favourite hyung a hug. That's me."

Yoongi complied giving him one then accepted the double hug from the two other house guests who gave him their widest smiles.

Yoongi almost forgot about what had happened between them and Taehyung.

Almost...

"So what ended up happening between you three after Taehyung ran away last week?" Yoongi said bluntly looking between the three who all started blushing.

They didn't have to say anything for Yoongi go know so he gave them a gummy smile as he chuckled before saying "I ship it."

"Hyunggggg~" Taehyung complained, bashfully hitting his arm.

Yoongi folded his arms before teasiny asking "What? Would you rather me not support you in your first ever relationship? Or would you like me to not approve?"

All three boys started to chuckle and Yoongi just shook his head and rolled his eyes jokingly as they did so.

They all chatted for a while casually before Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook left since they had plans to go watch a film from over a month ago which ironically turned into a date five minutes before they planned to leave.

Yoongi still planned on going out but Jin and Namjoon had talked him into going out with them again since they all had a lot of fun talking last time and Yoongi didn't feel like a complete third wheel.

Jin basically begged Namjoon and Yoongi to let him style them so they agreed and by the end of it both had to admit they looked fine as hell.

Yoongi was wearing high waisted, black fitted pants with a loose black shirt tucked in which wasn't buttoned all the way up.

Jin made him put on a body harness he had in his car and blinged him out with jewellery.

Namjoon on the other hand was wearing tight leather pants with a tight black shirt tucked in, as well harnesses for his arm and opposite leg.

Jin himself was wearing red suit bottoms with a white frilly shirt loosely flowing over them and a diamond choker which Namjoon had let him borrow from when they were looking through his clothes.

They all looked hot and they knew it so when Jin proposed they went back the the devils den neither boys opposed feeling like they fit in this time.

Little did Yoongi know that as his mind was consumed with Hoseok the other boy was experiencing a similar thing leading him to go out too.

And where else better to go than to a club you owned with free drinks and familiar people?