FlashBack

"Tell us the story of how you meet dad!"  Yelled little Sojin "Yeah!" Little Jangmi yelled back. I chuckled "OK then, but after this, you guys better be sleeping ok?"  "OK!" exclaimed both of them. "OK then let's go to your bedroom," I said. I carried both of them and went up the stairs will playing with them, heading towards both of their bedrooms.  Opening the door and laying them both down on the bed. I then proceed to cuddle them up with a big white and grey blanket.  

When both of them got comfortable, the doorbell suddenly ringed

When both of them got comfortable, the doorbell suddenly ringed. I told them to stay there and wait. I then walked down to the door. Opening the door, I see Jimin there smiling widely at me.  "I miss you Y/n," Jimin said cutely, "I miss you too Jiminie," I smiled at him while pinching his cheeks. "OWW" whined Jimin, "That hurts a lot," Then a gust of wind came through the door. "Jimin get inside you are going to get cold," I said worriedly.  "Aww, are you worried about me babe??"  "Obviously I am. Now get your butt inside or I am going to close the door on you," I said a little bit angry.  "OK OK," Jimin chuckled.  Suddenly we hear a crash from the kid's bedrooms. Since we are werewolves, we could smell the sacredness from the kids. Jimin and I ran upstairs to check the kids to see if they were ok. When Jimin and I got there, we could see broken pieces. "Mom, Jangmi brook the vase!" Sojin yelled angrily. We looked at Jangmi "I'm sorry," said Jangmi sadly "it's ok Jangmi" Jimin said comforting her. Jangmi hugs Jimin and so does Sojin, "I miss you, dad," The pups said happily. I smiled at them while picking the broken vase on the floor "When I come back I will tell you the story ok?"  I said "OK" answered the pups, "I want to tell the story too!" Jimin said excitedly"OK," I said back.  Ohh I forgot to tell you about me, I am Y/N, I have a husband name Park Jimin, with two kids Sojin(4 years old) and Jangmi(6 years old) we are all wolves. When I got back up to their bedrooms, I see Jimin with the kids on the bed, cuddling. I went on the other side next to Sojin and laid down. "OK now let me tell you about the story on how dad and I meet." 

"