Don't Have my blessings

Jimin's POV

"I love you to Y/N" And on that day. We cuddled, had fun, and made jokes. On that special day, our heart will always beat for each other.  After our little date, me and Y/N had to my place to take a rest. But on the way there Taehyung suddenly pulled us. "What the heck Taehyung?" 

"Sorry to ruin your little date, but something very important happened, and I think you should hurry up and see."

"Sorry Y/N, but this seems urgent." I let go of her hand and kissed her cheeks. "Bye," she waves back at me. 

Y/N'S POV

"OK.. sooo what now?" I stood there confused and flustered. ~Y/NNN~ my wolf whined at me. ~What?~ I said back. ~ let's play in the snow before it is gone~   ~" No, last time we did it we met Jimin"~ 

~well wasn't that a good thing. I mean I was the one who found our mate Y/N. So I mean... You should listen to me~

~" OMG, stop being so cocky all of a sudden. It was just ONE thing ok... One"~

~Yeah ONE thing that changed your life~ 

~"FINE"~  I shifted into my wolf and ran. This is going to be hard finding some snow. It is already going to spring. I then ran farther away from the place.  

  A COUPLE OF MINUTES LATER

Finally!! I rolled down on the snow. Gosh, I miss you so much snow. I started to play on the snow. Little did I know someone was looking at me.

??? POV

Tch, who is this omega doing at my territory? "HEY! YOU THERE" The white wolf suddenly looked up at me. "Ohh, I am so sorry, was this your snow?" YOUR SNOW?? "Sorry, but this is my territory. Which means get out of there, before I do it myself. " I am sorry, but I am pretty sure this is Jimin's territory?" 

"You really don't have any manners, do you? It is Alpha Jimin to you Omega. You don't have the rights to say his name like that."  

"I am really sorry but I am his mate, Which I am pretty sure I have the rights to call him by his name. Plus, why are you getting so angry about this huh? Who are you to him?" Gosh, this white female dog is really getting on my nerves. "I am so sorry, but Jimin will never date someone like you, and definitely never an omega. Plus, you probably aren't even in this pack, cause no one in our pack is this ugly and weak. That is why I know he will date me instead." I smirked. "With that attitude, he will never date you." That is it, I charged at her in full speed in my wolf form. 

JIMIN'S POV

"Gosh, this is really annoying." I ruffled my hair. "I know, I can't believe that psychopath is back," Jungkook said laughing. "You know what Jimin," I look up at Tae, "She is going to kill Y/N,"

A Couple of hours later

I want back to the place where I kept Y/n. What the heck? why is she not here? I started to panic. Suddenly someone touched my shoulders, I look up and it was Y/N. For some reason, she was sweaty and had a little scratch on her cheeks. "Are you OK?" I started to panic, "Yeah, I am fin. Just fell while playing with some kids." For some reason, there was this feeling like she was lying. But Y/N won"t lie to me... right? after some time of Y/N talking to me, I took Y/N home. As I open the door, a hand pulled me towards them. "What the heck, where you have gone for so long?"  I look up and saw my sister Irene. "Answer me Jimin. As an Alpha, you shouldn't just leave, without telling anyone." Suddenly I remember Y/N behind the door. "Sorry, but I found my mate!" I said while smiling. "Let me see her." 

"Come here Y/N," I pull her inside, As I hold her hand I could tell she was very nervous. "H-Hi..." 

"This is our girlfriend?!" 

"Yep, isn't she beautiful?" 

"Beautiful... Don't make me laugh. Is this a prank? Look at her she is probably an Omega." Irene laughs. I look at Y/N. Seeing her almost crying made my blood boil. "What do you mean? she is my girlfriend. " I said holding Y/N's waist, going into protective mode. "Come on Jimin. I have a friend and I think... no I know she is going to be your mate. Her name is JOY. Come on get away from this female dog," Suddenly I felt something hitting my hand repeatedly. I look at Y/N and I see tears falling out of her eyes. "You're right... Jimin I think you should go." Then she ran away. "Y/N!" I tried to run after her, but I felt a hand grabbing me. I growled. "Let go of me," I said, trying to keep my cool. "Why do you like her so much? I mean look at her."

"I want to marry her Irene. She is my mate and I love her," I said looking straight into her eyes not really thinking about what I just said. "No, you don't have my blessings. I am going to make you fall for Joy. OK? you have known her your whole life Jimin. I am not going to let this Wannabe come into our lives just like this. Plus Joy loves you. And I want you to marry her. Also, Joy is back, just for you. I will also help her in any way possible to get her with you." She said sternly. "Who are you to pick who I love? You wouldn't like it If I said you can't marry Jin too!" I was practically shouting my lungs out. "Don't get him involved in this Jimin." She growled. Then I saw her, the one person who I never want to meet again... 

Hey everybody! I updated this but that doesn't mean I will post in the summer. This is the last time I will write for the summer. BYE, AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!