Mate

Use the song, while reading the story

Y/N's POV

I saw the two wolves running away. ~Whoo, they are gone now~ I said mind-linking with my wolf.  My wolf got up and started walking towards the snow, "I have enough of the icy river. That was so embarrassing."  My wolf said. ~That really was~ I said in a teasing tone.  When I got off the river, I saw a muscular black wolf. I walked closer towards him. I was nervous, but I felt like I could trust him. I looked at him right in the eye as I was right in front of him. My nose almost touching his.

Jimin's POV

Jimin's POV

The scent was so strong now that my mate was right in front of me. She was so small and fluffy. Her fur was as white as fresh snow.  When she looked at me right in the eye, I could tell they were shining, or was that just me imagining it? Who cares though? my heart was beating so fast. Our nose almost touching. I touched her nose with my nose, and she flinched back a bit probably afraid of my touch. I just wanted to cuddle with her right then and there.  But my wolf felt sad, as she flinched away from his touch. I sat down with my tail underneath my legs, trying not to scare her.

 I sat down with my tail underneath my legs, trying not to scare her

When she got closer again, I stood up wagging my tail.  While she does the same. I then proceed to walk by her side. 

She looks at me almost like she was glaring at me

She looks at me almost like she was glaring at me. She then almost bit my nose! Oh god, good thing I have fantastic reflex from all that training. She then ran away from me, hiding behind a big white tree. Wait a minute... why is there a circle in the the tree? As I got closer something brown and small throw something at me. Those jerks, I probably look like a fool right now. While she was looking at me while barking, I could tell she wanted to play with me. Me getting weak from her cuteness, looked down. When I looked back up, I noticed that she was gone. Where did she go? I started getting worried, but something inside me told me to get a rare flower that only blooms in winter, Algerian iris bloom. That's the flower!

I ran away trying to found the purple flower

I ran away trying to found the purple flower. Until I felt something underneath me. I stoped walking, and looked back at the spot that she was before.  I then feel something moving underneath me. "Hold up. What's under me? Omg please don't be the brown thing on the tree..."I sacredly looked down ready to fight the brown thing underneath me. But instead I see her underneath me cuddling me. Or trying too. She then crawled out of me walking to the other side of the border.  I started whining. I miss her warmth underneath me.  She looked at me while barking and with the flower that I was going to found for her an hour ago. The Algerian iris bloom. Wait... how did she found it so fast? I thought. But then she then ran away leaving the flower at the middle of the border. I quickly ran over there trying to catch her, but stood there barking at her instead. While watching her run away. I then grab the flower and ran back to the pack too.  I hope this isn't going to be the last time I see her.

Sorry, the chapters are really short. I don't really have any ideas.