First Timer

Taehyung's POV

Jungkook and I were knocking on Jimin's door. "Do you think his mate is beautiful??" "Obviously Jungkook. I mean, he is the alpha. Jimin has been waiting for this very moment to happen." Jungkook and I already have our mates. So Jimin always gets jealous. "So, how was the dance with her?" I wiggled my eyebrows. Jimin looked confused at first but then starts smiling. Suddenly Jimin 's wolf started to growl "UGH!". Jungkook and I looked at Jimin with a panic face. " Alpha, what happened? Are you ok? Are you hurt?" Jungkook said will walking closer to Jimin. "Mate..." Jimin's breathing increased. Jimin then turned into his wolf, running past us. We followed him turning into our wolf.

Jimin's POV

Running past Jungkook and Taehyung in a hurry, I could sense a lot of pain from Y/N. I ran out the door into the woods going straight towards Namjoonn's territory. On the way towards them, I see a group of wolves running towards me. " Stop right there." "GET OUT OF MY WAY!" I growled. " Not until you tell us where alpha Park is," one of the wolves said. " He is Alpha Park" I turned around to see Jungkook and Taehyung behind me. "Ohh sorry, but please come with us" I was getting really impatient so ran as fast as I can.

Y/N's POV

I rolled around the floor while screaming in pain. "JIMIN!! WHERE IS HE!?" "HURRY UP!" Kassy yelled in anger. A few minutes later someone came through the door, running past Kassy. "Jimin.," I said weakly. Jimin came in front of me in a protective manner. Slightly touching my face. I calmed down.

Jimin sensing that I calmed down

Jimin sensing that I calmed down. Came closer to me locking my head. "Thank gosh all of the screamings ended. " Yoongi sighs and sits down on Y/N's bed. " Come on guys, let's leave those two lovebirds." Everyone in the room left besides Jimin and Y/N.

" Everyone in the room left besides Jimin and Y/N

A few hours later

No One's POV

Y/N and Jimin left the bedroom, going towards the living room where everyone was. "Everyone listen," Kassy said, making everyone look at her. " The reason why Y/N was in pain was that she was separated from her mate. A female wolf should never be away from their mate for less than a few hours. But because Y/N and Jimin were away from each other for more than a few hours, Y/N, her wolf, Jimin, and his wolf got separation anxiety. Causing both her and his pain on their lower region(Stomach)." Everyone looked at Y/N and Jimin. " I can see that" Yoongi was annoyed by Y/N and Jimin's lovey-dovey act. Both Jimin and Y/N were snuggling on the couch kissing( not actually kissing. Like Pecks) and laughing. Not listening to their conversation. "Are they always going to be like that then?" Yoongi said while looking at them disgusted.

"No, it is just temporary," Kassy said laughing.

"What do you mean?" Namjoon was confused.

"I mean, they are just going to be lovey-dovey for a couple of days. They will be back to normal. A couple of lovey-dovey here and there but that is normal relationships. " Kassy explained, "Then why didn't you and I act like that?" Namjoon said even more confused."Because we weren't away from each other. You told me to move right away." Kassy explained to Namjoon. "Then they have to move in together?"

"Yes, that means we are going to be connected to there territory when they get married."

"OK then let me write that down so that our territory will be combined together when they get married," Taehyung said. "Why isn't Jimin doing it then?" Jungkook said confused.

"Because he is busy being all lovey-dovey with Y/N over there. He probably didn't even listen to what Kassy said, right?"

"right."

"ok then, lets go. Come on Jimin."

"NO!?" Jimin pouts

"EWWWWWWWWW," Jungkook said disgustedly. "He never acts like that"

"Y/N is coming to. So help her pack up." Taehyung said

"OK, let's go Luna"(If you don't now, Luna is another word for the alpha's mate) Jimin and Y/N go up to her room to pack. A few minutes later they both came back and turned into their wolf.

Y/N's POV

Jimin and I walked outside. Walking on the wet snow with all of my paws. Taehyung and Jungkook were behind us. I looked around and found fresh snow. ~ let's play with the snow agian~ ~NO, remember last time it happened. We got yelled at~ ~But we also found our mate~ ~Fine then~ I ran to the fresh snow jumping unto it. Jimin followed me and played with me. while Taehyung and Jungkook just looked at us shaking their heads. Jimin then suddenly pounced on me. (WARNING CRINGY) I looked into Jimin's eyes and he looks at mine. Slowly he comes closer to my face, almost nuzzling our nose together. When suddenly Taehyung yells stop and pulls Jimin off of me(seriously TAE) "That's it. Too much" Taehyung said. I got off the snow and followed behind them. Jimin pushed Taehyung's hand off and hugs me and then he...

NEW COUPLE ALERT!!! Anyways the last paragraph is so cringy. But anyways thank you for reading my story. I am also sorry for not making them longer. But anyways BYE!!