Letter

I got up and found a note, besides my nightstand. Wait, it says "Dear Mate..." wait, MATE??? I have a Mate!? since when did I have a mat- oh it was that cute guy that was dancing with me yesterday. Wait a minute, I just realized that he was the black wolf! OMG, I am so ugh!! " I banged my head against the wall.  "Y/n, StOP BangING On THe wALl!" Yoongi slams his fist against the kitchen counter. I flinch from the sudden sound. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain on my stomach. I screamed at the top of my lungs. Yoongi rushes towards my room after hearing my screams. "OMG Y/N what happened!?" Yoongi runs towards me. When He touches me, I suddenly felt another sharp pain. But this time harder. While screaming at the top of my lung, Namjoon rushes in my room with Kassy. Kassy knowing exactly what was happening rushes towards me trying to calm myself down.  "Namjoon, did she meet her mate!?" Namjoon nods, "WELL WHERE IS HER MATE!?" Namjoon flinches. His wolf now feeling guilty, " Well.. he is gone??" "What do you mean gone!?" He scratches the back of his neck, " Well, he is the alpha of another pack.." Y/N screams louder, "HELP!!" "HURRY GET HIM!!!" Kassy says, almost punching him. "OK OK" He signals his guards to go get him.

JIMIN'S POV

I woke up from the loud thud, coming from the door. " So, how was the dance with her?" Taehyung wiggles his eyebrows.  

sorry I had to

sorry I had to

I was confused about what Taehyung said to me. When it hits me. I smiled thinking about her. Forgetting about the two boys giving me weird looks.  Suddenly I  feel a sharp pain on my stomach.  Jimin's wolf growls.  "UGH!" Taehyung and Jungkook look at Jimin. " Alpha, what happened?  Are you ok? Are you hurt?" Jungkook said will walking closer to Jimin. "Mate..." Jimin's breathing increased  ~Mate needs us~  

Taehyung's POV

Jungkook and I were knocking on Jimin's door. "Do you think his mate is beautiful??"  "Obviously Jungkook. I mean, he is the alpha. Jimin has been waiting for this very moment to happen." Jungkook and I already have our mates. So Jimin always gets jealous. "So, how was the dance with her?" I wiggled my eyebrows. Jimin looked confused at first but then starts smiling. Suddenly Jimin 's wolf started to growl "UGH!". Jungkook and I looked at Jimin with a panic face.  " Alpha, what happened? Are you ok? Are you hurt?" Jungkook said will walking closer to Jimin. "Mate..." Jimin's breathing increased. Jimin then turned into his wolf, running past us. We followed him turning into our wolf. 

Hey Guys, I am so sorry for not uploading in a while.  I also want to know what I should call you guys. BYE!!