The Hidden Place

Finally, we made it to my pack. It was a long journey but it was worth it. To see Y/N laugh and smile because of me. When we stepped foot into my territory. Y/N's smell got everyone's attention. As we walked closer to the middle everyone also did the same. I held Y/N's waist, pushing her closer towards me. Since every guy was looking at her, I was getting slightly jealous. So I came up with an idea. And that was to kiss her. As I pulled her head towards me I slammed my lips on her. Y/N was startled but kissed me back. Suddenly you hear, "The FEMALE ALPHA IS HERE!" 

Y/N'S POV

After all of the commotion, Jimin suddenly took me and ran towards the forest. Taehyung and Jungkook ran after us, surprised at Jimin's action. As we ran farther away from those two. Soon we stop running. Jimin held my hands so I wouldn't get lost. As we both stop we found a cave full of vine and moss. "Jimin, I'm scared.."

"It's OK, trust me," Jimin said assuring me. Jimin held my hands and then we went inside the cave. "Woah..." I was amazed at the beautiful sanctuary.  With the beautiful waterfall, the plants, and how the sun hits it. It is just breathtaking. "This is where I always go to clear out my thoughts," Jimin said. 

NO ONE'S POV

NO ONE'S POV

As Y/N was admiring the sanctuary, Jimin was looking at her with affection. He smiled as he looks into Y/N's eyes. Seeing her eyes twinkle, he knew right then and there that he was never going let her go. 

JIMIN'S POV

I turned my head to look that her. Seeing her eye's twinkle makes me smile. I am never going to let you go. I am always going to be there for you, be there to protect you, and love you with all my heart. "Y/N," 

"Hmm," she said, still looking at the view, "Let's go," I pull her hand and started walking behind the waterfall, "WOW..this is just so...I LOVE YOU" As she said that, she let go of my hand and started walking closer to the pillows. There I was stunned," S-She l-loves me?" I whispered to myself. Suddenly it felt hot. I stood there fanning myself, "Jiminy, are you coming?" 

"J-Jiminy?" I was starting to sweat from the heat on my cheeks *What is wrong with me?* "Hold on a sec I will be right back... I really need some fresh air."

 "OK," and with that, I left to go outside.  As I got outside I started lightly slapping my cheeks. "Don't blush Jimin, be a man" I took a deep breath and went inside again. There I see Y/N sitting down on the blanket that was laid out. She was there waiting for me to come back. "Y/N, this is our date.. do you like it?" I fidgeted with my fingers. "I don't like it" I look up at her with a sad expression as she stared right back at me with no emotion. "A-" 

"I LOVE IT!" She then jumped on me wrapping her arms around my neck. There I was with a shocked expression. Then I kissed her. 

After the romantic kiss, we sat down and talked about each other

After the romantic kiss, we sat down and talked about each other. I couldn't help but smile at her. "Jimin, why are you smiling so much. It makes my heart skip a beat," 

"You are the reason for my smile. You make me the luckiest person in the world. You are the one I want. Just you." I said smiling at her. "I Love you Jimin.  My life belongs to you now. I cannot live my own anymore. It is you who give me more reason to live and I am now complete because of you." 

"I love you to Y/N" And on that day. We cuddled, had fun, and made jokes. On that special day, our heart will always beat for each other. 

HELLO EVERYONE. When I was reading this I was like(WORD FOR WORD) "OMG, THIS IS SO GOOD," well anyways I hope you guys have a blast with this chapter. And if you guys are confused on this * it means His thoughts. Anyways BYE!!