Novella 1 • Published

On March 14th 2019 the first ever novella for The Grimm Cases series was released. None of the novella content has ever been posted on Wattpad, and it will only be in the novellas that we will get a Finn point-of-view. 

Home takes place a long time before Origins, right before Bianca is adopted. It follows Bianca and her life as she changes schools and first becomes Finn's friend. You don't want to miss it! 

Like my others, you'll be able to find Home on Amazon and Kindle Unlimited. Time-wise, it can be picked up at any point, but should be read before Hidden

http://books2read.com/grimm-home

com/grimm-home

Home

They don't pay attention to me so long as they think I can't see them.

That's how I've lived my whole life being able to see spirits.

Pretending to be normal begins to pay off though. Despite my weirdness, things are finally getting better. Somehow, I found a home with parents and a new life.

No one needs to know. 

But then I meet Finn.

He's in my class, and is slowly being killed by a demon. No one else seems to notice. At first, I try to ignore it too, but then Finn Abernathy starts following me everywhere. It's really annoying, but...

I feel bad. He's dying in front of me and I can't just let it kill him. That would make me the worst person in the world.

There's no other way but for me to stop it. I only hope I know what I'm doing.

 I only hope I know what I'm doing