Algee's Advantage

"So what did y'all do?" Algee asked as we got into his car.
"Why?"
"Damn I can't know?" He put his hands up in defense.
"I mean the things i do with him is what I do with him I'm pretty sure he wouldn't ask what me and you do"
"He might. Shit he might want some pointers" wiggling his brows. We were on our way to school. It's been two days since Keith left that night and he has been super awkward. I told him it was natural but he is overly embarrassed.
"I doubt it."
"Did y'all kiss?" He asked.
"Yes we did. Listen stop asking about him. It's about you and I right now." I looked out the window as he stopped at the light.
"You hungry?" He said. Niggas always know how you get you in a mood and ask if you're hungry and here I was like "yes"
"What you want?" He asked.
"I don't know"
"I should've known you'd say that" he laughed. "Let's skip"
"Skip? I never skipped school a day in my life"
"Well let's do it. We ain't missing nothing" he said making a left instead of a right.
"Do I have a Choice?"
"Nah not really. Tell your little boyfriend you won't be there today" he laughed.
"Whatever" the thing is i really wanted to see Keith. We were going to have lunch today.
Hey I'm not feeling well. I won't be coming to school today.
-want me to bring you some medicine and candy later?
I smiled because I wasn't expecting that reply.
That would be nice thank you. See you later.
"We can skip just have me home by 330"
"That's more than enough time baby" he said putting his hand on my thigh. It sent chills through me. We rode and sang along with what was coming through the speakers. He stopped the car and helped me out the car.
"Why are we here?"
"To relax can't be out of school and in the streets you know truancy be on us" He said grabbing my hand leading me to the front lobby.
"What 17 year old has their own apartment?"
"The kind that went out and got it on their own duh" he said gaining a look from me. "Chill i had to move out because my mom was on some dumb shit and i didn't get along with her boyfriend at all so I said fuck it and got this spot"
"Do you work?"
"You can say that. Enough with the questions. Let's make some food" he said leading me into the kitchen.
We cooked the food together and sat to eat it.
"You like him? I know you said no more about him but I'm curious" he asked.
"I do. He's so pure. He is so sweet. He is just misunderstood and I understand him"
"See I knew you'd like one of us more. What's the point of this?" He asked like he was irritated.
"No I like you the same though. You're what he isn't. You're sweet as well but you're still a bad boy. You two are complete opposites but sometimes I want the sweetheart and sometimes I want the bad boy."
"Mhm I get you. Let's go lay down" he said taking the plates. I stood there waiting on him to come show me the room. When he came back he picked me up and carried me there.
"This room reflects young bachelor"
"Well I am a young bachelor." He smirked and hopped on the bed. "What you tryna watch?"
"Hmm" i took my shoes off and got in the bed. I took the remote and turned on my secret YouTube obsession.
"Dumpster diving? You deadass?" He laughed.
"Chill just watch"
For the next 2 hours we watched the videos and he was shook.
"Nigga I will not"
"So you wouldn't do this too?" He asked.
"No I rather just watch. There might be some things out there and god bless those who do it but I am not looking through some trash"
"I will shxt. They be finding everything. She got a whole MacBook" Algee said leaning back.
"Yeah but who's to say you'd find one"
"You never know" he yawned and pulled me closer.
"This was pretty cool."
"I know right. You ain't that bad chump"
"Blah blah blah." I looked at him and his eyes were closed already. I scooter up a bit and kissed his cheek.
"Aye don't be tryna kiss up on me now" he said without opening his eyes.
"I'll kiss you whenever I want"
"Is that so?" He questioned opening his eyes up and pulled me on top of him and I blushed because I felt his bulge. I turned my head to the side to avoid direct eye contact only for him turn my face back to him. "Nah don't get shy now ma"
"Oh hush." I looked down at him while he rubbed my thighs. "You're really gorgeous beloved"
"Gorgeous? Men can't be gorgeous" he said.
"Yes they can and you are. Nice clear skin. Nice pink lips. Nicely groomed. You're beautiful"
"First gorgeous now beautiful. Wow are you running game on me?" He chuckled.
"Is it working?" I ran my finger across his cheek. I could see him blushing. Instead of answering he kissed my lips. I could tell he wanted the upper hand from feeling his tongue glide across my lips but i kept them closed. He grabbed a handful of my butt making me moan and like that his tongue was gained the access he wanted. After a few minutes of tongue wrestling he flipped us over. He moved his way to my neck and worked his magic. He trailed from my neck down to my collar bone and I never knew felt this kind of sensation before. I was loving it. His hands played with my waist band and I was getting anxious because I was ready but he stopped and laid on his back making me confused.
"What's wrong?"
"I don't want to move too fast. Yes I could take you right here right now but I want us to be ready." He said and my kitty was screaming "I'm ready daddy" but I totally understood.
"I never took you for this kind of guy"
"Why? Because you hear all these things about me?" He asked.
"Um well yeah all the girls rave about you doing this and that with them"
"Well I do don't get me wrong but those are just girls they mean nothing to me. I feel like you could be it for me and I want this to be right. It's going to be hard as hell because I've been waiting to get you" He said and I looked at him like he as crazy. "But I heave approached you on that because I knew you weren't like that"
"Oh I appreciate you for that. I mean it's not you it's me. I was tryna rush it a bit. Ain't no thing. I actually like that"
"As you should. Just know when we do I am rearranging those guts especially because you did this to me and it's going to be hard as hell dealing with blueballs" we laughed and I laid my head on his chest. We waked a couple more videos and drifted off to sleep. We were in here knocked out for a good few hours then I heard my phone ring.
"Hello?"
"Hey I'm almost to your house. You still want me to come?" I heard Keith say from the other end. I looked at the time and it was 2:56.
"Yeah I just ran out for a second I should be there before you. See you soon"
"Ok" he hung up and I shook Algee.
"Go to sleep" he said.
"It's time for me to go"
"Ugh I want to sleep though" he said never opening his eyes.
"Boy you brought me here and you're taking me back now get up!" I hit him with a pillow and he popped up.
"I'm going to get you back for that" He said getting up and sliding on his shoes. We left out the house and made it back to my house at the same time as Keith. I mentally face palmed myself. 
"Ok bye"
"Aye what's the rush? You was kissing all up on a nigga earlier now it's just ok bye?" He said then he peeped. "Ohhhh I see. Your other boyfriend is here."
"Ugh don't say it like that"
"Nah it's nothing. I bet you lied to him on why you weren't at school too huh?" He laughed.
"A small one"
"Why you lying though? It ain't like this is cheating" he said and he was right but still. "Go head text me later" he said leaning over puckering his lips for a kiss. I kissed him and hopped out the car and towards Keith.
"Hey"
"Hey. I see you're feeling better huh?" He said. I heard a horn and saw Algee drive off.
"Not really. He picked me up earlier and we spent the day together you know to make sure I was cool"
"Oh ok" he said and we went in the house.
This bout to be harder than I thought.