Deep thoughts

Time Jump

"How?" My co worker randomly asks.
"How what?"
"How can you be with two me?" She asked and I just was confused as to why this was he business.
"How does that concern you?"
"Well one day I was watching you get dropped off and noticed it was the same guy from the day before. So someone told me you had two boyfriends" she said. A part of me wanted to question her to see who exactly was making my personal life the talk of the office but I had to remember old white women don't know any better.
"Karen I do have two boyfriends but i don't think what I do in my personal life has anything to do with these numbers that need to be entered before lunch. All due respect stay tf out my business"
She put her head down and said nothing but "my names not Karen"
"Mhm"
For the rest of the day I had kept to myself as I usually do anyway but the fact that people are actually talking about my business that I've never gave an invitation to do so. I got to work work then go home that's it.
"You good bae?" Algee asked as I got in the car.
"Yeah I'm good."
"Nah let's talk" he said pulling back over.
"Ugh they're all up in my business at that damn job. White bitch sitting there asking me about my personal shit. It took everything in my not to slap her but look at me and her you already know who'd be going to jail"
"I don't even know why you even keep going back. Keith and I make more than enough to support us. You can just stay home" He said.
"No I don't want to be in the house living off you guys"
"You are the wife you can do that if you want. We don't care. You can walk around in those sexy ass outfits and just relax" he smirked making me laugh.
"I'll think about it. Can we go?"
He said nothing and drove off. When we got home I saw Keith's car in his spot.
"What do you want for dinner?"
"You worked all day and you still want to come home and cook for me. Aww babe" he said opening my door.
"Well yes you and Keith are my men. I have to cook."
"Keith left for a shoot. He said he will be back in a few days" He said but this information was new to me. I didn't even know he had got a new role.
"Oh"
When I got in the house was spotless.
"You cleaned?"
"Yeah I got bored" he said taking my bag.
"Ok cool. Let me go change."
I went upstairs to shower. I had called Keith just to see why I didn't know about this role he went away for.
"Hello" I heard a females voice.
"Who is this?"
"Who are you?" She asked.
"You answered my boyfriend's phone. I'm asking the questions.
"Your boyfriend?" She said followed by a laugh.
"Why are you on my phone?" I heard Keith. "Hello?"
"Seriously Keith? Why didn't you tell me you were going away? More importantly who the hell is that?"
"I told Al to tell you it was for a role I went for a while ago they needed me here ASAP and she's just me co star. I was on set I have no idea why this idiot answered my phone. I swear i don't know her." He pleaded.
"We will talk later" I hung up before he could even respond.
"He's not cheating" I heard Algee say.
"How do you know?"
"He's not dumb. He loves the shit out of you. More than I could even tell you trust him. Let's just enjoy our time alone right now" He took my feet in his lap and started to rub them.
"We were talking and we want to move out LA. With his acting and my singing career we feel like LA is a good fit for us" he said.
"That's a big move. Y'all seem to have y'all minds made up"
"I mean it's a move that makes sense. You can choose to not go and we would have to live with that" he looked at me waiting in my response.
"Can I think about it?"
"Yeah. I'm going to get us dinner. Just chill here" he kissed my cheek and left out.
Moving to LA? Wow that's big. I've never been that far from my family. It does sound nice but I'm nervous about it.

"Bro what was that?"
"I was in the bathroom I don't know why this girl thought it was ok to answer my shit. How mad is she?" Keith asked.
"I don't know I had to tell her how much you love her and would never cheat. Dawg who is she?"
"The realtor's daughter. He's sick so he sent her to show me the house. She got me fucked up" he said.
"How's the house?"
"It's nice af. The price is right too. There's one other person trying for it but I told him we can pay cash on the spot. He likes the idea of that"
"Ok bet. We need to convince her to move though. She seems a bit apprehensive."
"Well let's just bring her here. Show her how it is and boom she's sold" he said sounding like he just knows she'll come.
"She's having trouble at work anyway. I'll book our flights and yo stay away from that girl. You know I have no problem kicking your ass and riding off into the sunset with Y/N without you"
"Yeah nigga whatever you just make sure you remember who she loves more" he laughed.
"Fuck outta here"

"LA? Girl really?" Em said making a face over the phone.
"Yes. That's bout far as hell. They think it's a good move for them. I don't even think they considered me in this whole thing"
"Well first lets be happy they are actually getting along because remember once upon a time they couldn't stand each other" she laughed.
"Don't even remind me. Like over the years it's been super hard sometimes but i think they have come to realize that this is final and I am not leaving them like it or not"
"You have the best set up. Two hard working fine ass black men who worship the ground you walk on." She said.
"Yeah I love it and them. Girl let me tell you about this white bitch at work questioning me about them"
"Uh uh they always in somebody business." She rolled her eyes.
"Chile she talking about that wasn't the same guy from the other day. Like they really be watching me. All up in mine. Talking about how can you do that? What happens when you have a baby and blah blah"
"Eh that's a bit much to ask but it's a good question. You get pregnant it can only be one of their babies. One is going to feel like damn why wasn't it me. Then what?" Em said making me think. I've never once even thought about that.
"Well we are a unit. The baby will have two daddies. I don't think I'd even get a dna test because essentially it won't matter"
"That's what you think. You'll have to tell the kid or kids one day" she said.
" I'll cross that bridge when I get there"
"Just think you have two kids one day and they come out to be let's say both Keith's Algee gon be mad af. Especially cause those powers genes strong af. Babies head gon tell you who the daddy is" she laughs.
"Shut up"
"Aht aht put that down now!!! Girl let me go before I kill this bad ass boy. Little mf started walking and can't stay out of stuff. Love you boo!!" She blow a kiss and hung up.
I shook my head and laughed. She is always yelling at my nephew. He is bad though. Now she really has me thinking. What would I do if I got pregnant ? I never really thought about it. That is definitely one thing that'll cause some tension but this is us. Never really thought it would last this damn long but we are here and whatever happens will happen.