Moving On

"Babe"
"Five more minutes" she said turning the other way.
"We are going to be late our flight leaves in an hour"
"Flight? I didn't even pack. Where are we going?" She finally sat up.
"To LA"
"For what?"
"See now if i told you it wouldn't be a surprise. Don't worry about clothes it's already handled. Just wash up and let's go" I finished getting myself ready and waited on her. "Ready?"
"Yeah" we left and went to the Uber waiting on us. When we got there it was time to board so we got settled in and she went right back to sleep. A few hours later we landed and went to the next car waiting on us. We pulled up to the house and she was in awe.
"Who house is this? It's nice" she said.
"I don't know it's an airbnb it is nice af though"
Walking in we were greeted with a smell of vanilla that was a nice touch.
"What type of Airbnb doesn't have furniture? That's part of the booking. They get 5 stars for appearance but 1 star for comfort tuh" She ranted.
"Chill out ok"
"I'm just saying like damn no furniture at all. How much was this. You need a refund" she walked off looking around.
"Man where is he before I hurt this girl"
"Nigga I'm right here. Wassup?" Keith dapped me up.
"Bro you ain't even think to get a couch? Got her talking about refunds and shit" we laughed watching her walked back in the room.
"Keith!" She jumper on him. "I missed you!"
"Damn I never get that. I knew she liked you more"
"Well you know" he laughed.
"You remember when Chris from everyone hates Chris said "well you know" He almost got his ass whooped don't be next"
"You ain't built like that no more lil nigga. Maybe back then not know" he said laughing.
"Ok that's enough. What are you doing here baby? I thought you were working"
"I was kind of" He said.
"Kinda? Keith you're really cheating???" She yelled a little bit.
"Baby no im not cheating" he said trying to grab her but she wasn't having. Although i knew deep down this would work in my favor but we are supposed to be a team and i won't let him go down like that.
"Chill. This house is ours" i finally said.
"Ours?" She questioned.
"Yes ours. I've been out here working but we also planned on moving out this way. The house was a good price so I brought it. It's ours baby" he said and she jumped in his arms. I watched them exchange a kiss. Up until this very moment I've never had an ounce of jealousy in my body but for some reason I felt it right now. While they continued to be affectionate I slipped out the door.

Y/N
After kissing Keith I turned around to show Algee the same amount of love but he wasn't there.
"Where'd he go?"
"Don't know. I'm sure he will be back though. Let's go tour the house" Keith said.
I looked back at the door for a few moments then followed him. I sent Algee a quick text in the process.
Babe where'd you go? Come back we have to plan to decorate.
"This is our room" Keith said as we made it to the top of the stairs. I looked around and it was huge.
"This is beautiful. I love it."
"Yeah me too. Can't wait for us to bless it" he laughed pulling me close.
"Stop Keith" I giggled.
"Through this door is the bathroom with connects to the other bedroom that will be yours and Als to share you know" he said.
"We've always slept in the same bed thou"
"Yeah but I never liked it. Two men sleeping in the same bed ain't cool babe. Plus we've never had this much space so now that we do we need to be in separate rooms."
"I guess you're right. You think of everything baby" I stood on my toes to kiss him. I heard the steps creek and saw it was Algee.
"Babe you're back!"
"Yeah I needed air." He said.
"Look at our room. Keith thought it was time to split rooms." I pulled him over to the room.
"Yeah he thinks of everything huh"
"Why'd you say it like that? What's wrong?"
"Nothing. Everything is fine." He said looking around the room.
"Um I have to go down to the set for a few hours." Keith said leaving out.
"Ok. I love you!....Algee what's really wrong?" I sat on the floor.
He sighed. "I don't know. Today was the first day i ever felt jealous. After all these years today was the day I felt that emotion"
"Baby there's no reason to feel that way"
"Every time I turn y'all kissing or something. You might not see it but you show him so much more love than you show me. I sound like a bitch right now" he chuckled.
"No no no Algee I love you two the same. I just haven't seen him in a few days. You've had me to yourself and I just wanted to show him the affection he didn't have."
"Mhm well since you want to show how much you love me the same show me" he leaned down to kiss me.
"How you want me to do that?" I seductively looked at him.
"Well you know" he climbed on top on me. Next thing I know he was balls deep in this sugar bowl right there in the floor.
"I just came back to.....whoa never mind" I heard Keith say while closing the door.
"Keith what did you need?" I got up and went out the door.
"See what I mean? Choosing him over me again"