reunited {2}

summary: a few days pass and things start getting back to the old normal especially for Sean and Kaycee.

"I am going out, Mom!" Kaycee shouted before running out of her front door with a smile on her face. As much as she missed the fun she had with her friends in Washington, she was having the time of her life here in California with her old friends.

Sean chuckled as he watched Kaycee Tun out of her house and into his car with the biggest smile on her face.

"Be careful, Kaycee. Your face might stay that way forever." She rolled her eyes and turned the radio on as he started to drive out of her driveway.

"Where are we going today, Sean?" She says dancing crazily to the not so crazy music. She turned her attention to him with the same goofy smile on her face. "I suggest Sonic or McDonald's. They are some of our friend's favorites."

"They are actually busy today." He lied. "So, I was hoping that it can be just you and me today. If that is okay with you, Rice."

She looked away with a blush creeping up to her face. "T-That is fine, Lew."

"There is the great drive-in place that I want to take you to, Kaycee. Is that okay?"

"That is more than okay, Lew." She says with a smile on her face that grew from a few minutes ago when she got into his car. She wasn't sure if it was the fact that she was going to spend some time alone with Sean or the fact that he lied about their friends being busy today that made her heart swell. "What movie is it?"

"Some cheesy movie called A Star is Born."

"First of all," she turned her head to face him again all sassy, "that movie is not cheesy. Second of all, you should not be talking about cheesy when your entire look from that one dance competition made you look like the male version of Lady Gaga."

He snorts loudly. "You remember that?"

"Of course I do, Sean. That was when I officially met you."

"We met before that."

"We never talked before that." Kaycee laughed at the memory. "We would see each other a lot, but we never introduced ourselves to each other."

"I will always remember that, you know?"

He cringed at the moment in every other moment while Kaycee gushed over every second

He cringed at the moment in every other moment while Kaycee gushed over every second. Jack and Alley made her remind herself of how much she wanted a relationship like theirs before everything turned a different turn for them. It reminded her of how much she loved Sean.

"Kaycee." She froze when she felt a pair of lips on her neck. She bit her bottom lip when Sean started kissing up to her jawline. "Are you okay?"

"I am pretty sure that I should be asking you that question." Kaycee says quickly almost not understanding what she was saying herself. "Are you drunk?"

"I am only seventeen years old, Kaycee." He whispers nibbling on her jawline earning a strangled moan from the brunette next to him. "I am a good boy. I do not drink until I am twenty-one because that is the law."

Her eyes fell shut. "Mm."

"I remember the night you were leaving to Washington." Sean says while kissing her cheek slowly and gently. "We were alone for moments and somehow our lips were only inches away. I felt your breath on my lips and even at fourteen years old I was turned on by how close we were."

"I remember that." Kaycee smiled. "Tahani walked towards us and we broke away before anything could happen."

"I wanted you to be my first kiss. But my first kiss turned out to be with some random blonde at a spin the bottle game."

Kaycee shakes her head. "That is not a first kiss. A first kiss should be with someone you care about, with someone you love, Sean."

"You're right." He moves his lips close To Kaycee's and she stared at him confused when he did not touch her lips with his. "I love you, Kaycee."

"What?"

"I want you to be mine." He whispered cupping her face with his hands softly. "But I need to know if you want me to be yours."

She hopped on his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I need you more than anything."

"Are you sure?" She kissed him intensely, yet passionately. He let out a groan before gripping her waist tightly with his hands.

His tongue grazed her bottom lip asking for entrance. She smiled and moaned when his tongue made contact with hers. His tongue was rough against her smooth tongue and they loved it in their opinion.

"I love you, Sean." She moaned out when she felt his cold finger tips touched her bare back. He slowly went up to her bra straps and pulled them down slowly before stopping. "Why did you stop?"

"Do you want to do this, Kaycee?" She nodded her head rapidly before staring into his dark eyes seeing the love and lust in them. "I do not want to rush you if you don't want to do this. I am willing to wait for you, Rice."

"I wanted this for so long, Sean. I do not feel like waiting any longer." She smiled at him sweetly before connecting their lips again but much more softer than before. "I want this, Sean."

He smiled before pulling her bra off as well as the rest of her clothes.

please tap the star and vote

a/n: this is horrible so I apologize for this. I should have written something better because this book already got to 1K reads! Thank you for reading my crappy one shots. I promise you that they will get better (I hope).

go follow my main: lourdesypanaque