counting stars

They laid on the grass together at night, looking up at the stars. They counted each of the stars that they could because they love to do it even if it took time. It wasn't like they were wasting their time with each other.

"I got 20." Sean says still trying to count more stars, not wanting to miscount a star. "I now got 23."

"I got 30." Kaycee laughed before shaking her head. Sean groaned playfully before ruffling Kaycee's hair causing the girl to squeal. "Ah, 33."

It was tradition. Every Saturday night, they would go to each other's houses and count the stars. They have been doing it for a year now since they confessed their feelings for each other. So when they started dating, Sean made a tradition with Kaycee to count the stars on the weekends to spend alone time together since they are always at dance and school with their friends.

"I love this." Kaycee whispered and cuddled up against her beloved boyfriend. "I got lucky."

"False."

"What?"

"I am the one that got lucky, Kaycee." Sean whispers, pecking the top of her head. "I have always been lucky since the day we first met."

"I am just happy that we confessed to each other." She giggles before kissing his jaw.

He stared into her eyes and smiled before whispering. "Now I have found another star."

please tap the star and vote

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

please tap the star and vote

a/n: i am so sorry for the crappy one shot that took me so long to publish. I also want to say THANK YOU FOR 3K READS! Last time I actually published in this book I was at 1K READS. I am so grateful for the reads from all of you, don't know what else to say.

One more thing: I posted the first chapter in my new book Counting Stars on my other account lourdesypanaque so please go check it out.

seaycee one shots (slow updates)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें