CHAPTER THREE

"We need to find help on our own. Any volunteers?" Nina asks the group. Billie, Aaliyah, Sam, Nichola, Skylar and Connor raise their hands. "Perfect. Let's go," Nina and the others walk out the door.

The group find a cabin up ahead, debating on whether they should check it out or not. "There could be supplies and weapons. We get in and we get out. Simple," Nina says.

They enter the cabin, searching for anything useful. Nina finds a manila folder, thinking interesting information could be in this folder. "Alright guys, let's go. Nothing here." Nina opens the cabin door, only to be attacked by the creature. Nina tries her best to hold the creature against her legs. It kept trying to reach for Nina but she had the strength to hold the creature up.

Billie searches the room for a weapon and finds a cue stick. She breaks the cue stick in half and slides the cue stick over to Nina. Nina lets the creature drop. It almost lands on her but she impales the creature in the chest, making it shriek in pain. Billie raises her cue stick and impaled the creature in its throat, killing it once and for all.

"We fucking did it!" Nina says with wide eyes and a smile on her face.

Author's Note: Sorry that the two chapters are short but I do hope you enjoy it. Who is your favorite character? Who do you think will die? Who do you think survive?

 Who is your favorite character? Who do you think will die? Who do you think survive?