Quick Recap of Bound To You

Hey guys! Exciting new, BOUND TO YOU will be downpriced across all online retailers during the month of October and it was selected as a Kindle Monthly Deal. Whoowhoo! Perfect as fall is the perfect time to catch up on some reading. So grab your favorite e-reader, some hot chocolate and snuggle up and enjoy a great read!

___

(for those of you that only read The Hard Mate (which ends differently) or are totally new to this world.)

*Spoilers*

(obviously)

In chapter 1-6 (which you can read here on Wattpad) we meet eighteen-year-old werewolf Megan and her not very nice mate James. It's revealed he's a warrior werewolf. She agrees to go with him to his territory in Canada. We also meet his beta the gorgeous Robin.

While Megan tries to figure James out and fit in with her new pack, she learns the mythical evil creatures -wraiths - that werewolves used to hunt actually still exist and it's James' pack (as warrior wolves) destiny to fight them.

Megan and James have quite a few ups and downs and just when Megan has given up on him ever letting her in, James begins to realize he enjoys having Megan with him and realizes he has to let her in or lose her forever.

Other important characters introduced in the first book

Sorelle - Megan's best friend. A werewolf. Going to college in Boston. Strangely enough not 100% in love with her mate.

Lucy - a young pre-change werewolf girl whose family was killed who now lives with the warrior pack.

Tommy - the youngest and happiest wolf in James pack and Lucy's protector and now Megan's closest friend in Canada.

Markus - Tommy's twin brother, not very nice, but very into cars. Megan kind of stole his Porsche in Bound To You...and then it got stolen. But she found him another one so they're almost friends again!

Trist - James' father, who has gone partly mad due to losing his mate. Technically the pack's alpha but not really functioning.

Marisol - the witch that kidnapped and bespelled James, dead.

Jordan - the Boston pack's alpha, wants to bring the wolves out of the closet (so to speak). At odds with Megan's father's pack.

Megan's Dad - The Alpha of Alpha - considered one of the most powerful werewolves (and his pack by default) in North America.