7

this is chapter seven OMG

SORRY IM LATE IVE BEEN STRESSED WITH SCHOOL.

okay continue.

7/19/19 - EDITED

Harry

The radio plays through the speakers just loud enough to here over the rain as I sit in the car waiting for Mason.

I had no idea after what I was going to do for her after she lent me the book and didn't think much of it. Yet the thought of being indebted to someone irritated me no matter how small. Then I thought of an idea when I saw her walking past my flat one morning in the direction of the store.

I look down at the object I had stolen from the shop, a pink Barbie umbrella. I had noticed it sitting in the stand for the past few visits so I didn't see the harm in taking it. Besides, how was I supposed to help her if she used it?

While the car slowly warms up, I stuff my hands into my coat pockets feeling for the cool metal of- The light shuts off as Mason exits the building. I quickly toss the umbrella out of sight.

She shuts and locks the door then adjusts her coat, hesitating before sprinting out into the freezing rain. 

Suddenly she stops and turns away and my heart skips a beat in my chest. What's going on? I notice someone approach her in all black towards her until they are chest to chest. 

No no no. Already? I-

My heart pounds in my ears as I gasp for air, unable to move.

The two of them turn and walk down the sidewalk towards my car. I lower my head as they pass, just barely glancing up to see who she was with. 

When I look up Finn glares as he passes with Mason, oblivious, his arm wrapping around her shoulders. His eyes fixed on mine. 

I lower my gaze and ball my fists.

She looks so much like Emily that it hurt. They were two different people though and I can't just use her as a replacement.

I press my face to my hands. These were all excuses. I can't think so freely or it will end up killing Mason too and I've only know her for a few days.

I have a choice though: choose to avoid her and let an innocent person live or choose to stay and let her die. What if it's too late and they already know about her. Then she is already dead.

When did I start playing God?

I grip the steering wheel. Coward.

-

10 votes & comments = new chapter

(i promise it will be out. its almost done)

Favorite Worst Nightmare is one of my favorite albums.

Sorry I havent been updating. i have so much homework especially in chemistry like who gives homework in science?

Sorry its so short. I had trouble writing a dudes pov.

thank you so much. im almost at 2k reads. im so incredibly thankful. -lina